Chapter 3

6 hours before the accident...

Token helped Craig load his suit case into the back of the large SUV. So far Clyde, Craig, and Tweek were all here at Token's. A few minutes later and Stan pulled up in his car with Kyle, Butters, and Kenny inside. They all stepped out and headed to Stan's trunk.

Clyde: "Aayyyeee. What up party people!"

Kyle: "Hey guys, y'all ready for this weekend?"

Clyde: "Oh hell yah!"

Craig: "I guess."

Tweek: "I'm actually super nervous. We did just have a snow storm what if the roads up there are icy?"

Token: "Don't worry Tweekers, my dad fitted the thing out for the ice and snow and I'm going to drive super slow when we get up there I promise."

Kenny walks over to Tweek and wraps his arm around Tweek's shoulder. The taller blonde towers over the smaller one like a giant.

Kenny: "Hey don't worry Tweeky, this is a relaxation weekend, nothing crazy, nothing dangerous just good and fun hang out times."

Tweek: "Alright, then I guess it is a little exciting."

Craig smiled at this, Craig has always liked Tweek. There was something about blondes with mental issues that Craig liked, as cruel as that sounds. Everything Tweek does makes Craig happy, he thought Tweek was amazing and adorable. The problem was that Craig wasn't an emotion guy. He has a hard time communicating his emotions to people so he felt stuck unable to tell Tweek how he felt. He only came on this trip in hopes of telling Tweek everything.

Token noticed Craig's smile and nudged him with a smirk on his face. Craig quickly turned away, his face as bright as the color red on Christmas. Token rolled his eyes knowing how much help his friend needed.

After a while the large SUV was packed and they were all set to go. Token drove, Clyde took shotgun, the middle row had Craig on the right, Tweek in the middle, Kenny on the left, then in the back was Kyle on the right, Stan in the middle, and Butters on the left.

They started the drive up the mountain and it sure was long. It hit 6pm by the time they hit infamous Big Foot Road. This road up the mountain was somewhat different, the roads up and down (left and right) were separated. One road up was one way and the road down was one way. It was somewhat icy going up but Token did well to keep the SUV going up safe and not slip. The hole car was filled with talking, excluding Craig who was listening to music while looking out the window. As the car got a little too rowdy, Token looked into the rear view mirror to see everyone and behind the SUV. When he looked back to the road, Clyde yelled Token's name.

There was a bright light shining into the car. Someone was driving the wrong way on the one way road and coming fast. At the last minute, Token swerved the vehicle sliding on the ice and the large SUV falling over the short, snowy cliff side.

The right side of the car took most of the brunt. The vehicle slammed over the edge on the right side and bounced into the air, spinning, hitting the roof of and flying into the air again before landing really hard on the right side, hitting trees and stopping. In the spin, the middle left door came flying off shooting Kenny out of the car and on its decent shooting Tweek out as well.