Chapter 47: Prom Part 3

The South Park air was brisk and cool. Clyde took a deep breath as he starred up at the stars above them, leaning further into Token.

Clyde: "This was really sweet of you."

Token: "Of course, this is a ball, we have to roll up in style."

Clyde: *laughs  "You are my favorite."

Clyde closed his eyes and intoxicated himself in Token's being. Token smiled down at the brunette before looking back up at the stars and smirking. Soon they had arrived at the school, Token's dad hoped down and walked to the back of the carriage and dispensed steps down to the ground. Clyde stood up and started the decent down them, Token stood and he felt a vibration in his pocket. He pulled out his phone and saw a text from Craig.

Space Child-

Space Child ~ Yo, are you outside right now > 8:12 pm

Mom ~ Yah just got here y > 8:12 pm

Space Child ~ get everyone and watch us roll up > 8:15 pm

Token: "Yo Clyde, go inside and find the guys, Craig wants us to see him 'roll up' for some reason."

Clyde: "Alright."

Clyde ran inside and Token got down from the carriage carefully. As he did, his dad held his hand out to Token.

Steve: "Here, its the key to our condo in Pine Brook Hill. You two can spend the weekend there."

Token: "Thanks dad, I just don't know if I want to make a far trip like that since --- the last time."

Steve: "I know but, it is safer and I will have my driver come get you two. Okay?"

Token was hesitant but nodded and took the key from him. He placed it in his pocket as Clyde and the others that were here walked up to them. His dad got back on the carriage and yipped the horses along. 

Stan: "Fucking rich kids."

Clyde: "RIGHT! Shit was fun though. Also you all look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!"

Kyle: "Thanks, the maroon you two picked is cute."

Token: "Thanks, Clyde's idea."

Kenny: "Yah yah, we look great. Why did you bring us out here?"

Token: "Honestly, I don't know. Craig just said to come outsi---"

Token was interrupted by the roar of an engine. The mustang pulled in and they all excitedly talked with Craig and Tweek about the car. Eventually they all went in, Token grabbed Clyde and they went to take their photo with the photographer. Once they were done they headed inward more and Clyde was bombarded by other teens talking to him and complimenting him. Clyde was really popular, he made friends with everyone it was his nature. After a while, Token was getting annoyed so he took Clyde to the dance floor and they started dancing. "I Ain't Worried" by OneRepublic was playing, Token started aggressively grooving making Clyde laugh. In a matter of seconds after laughing, Clyde joined in and they grooved to the fun bop. 

Clyde looked over to the wall and spotted Craig and Tweek talking, Clyde danced his way over and danced aggressively at them. Tweek laughed and Craig rolled his eyes, and then Craig and Tweek followed them back to Token and the others. Craig started dancing making Tweek laugh more but he too joined them. They were having so much fun, it felt like every problem of the world disappeared. 

Once the song ended, Clyde grabbed everyone in a train and headed to the photo booth.

Clyde: "Come on y'all, we taking photos!"