Chapter 6

Kyle was bleeding a lot. Just like Craig, the frame of the car that bent inward punctured Kyle's right side much worse than Craig's. His head was slightly down with blood dripping from his mouth.

Tweek carefully tilted Kyle's head up. His hands were shaking and he was starting to twitch from the blood. He slowly looked him over and panic was starting to set in but before it could completely, Kyle woke up in a panic.

Kyle: *large inhale "O-oh god. *gasping  Tw-week? W-what h-happen-ened?"

Stan: *cry yelling "KYLE!"

Kenny: "STAN! Don't move please."

Tweek: *more crying "K-Kyle it's okay, y-your okay. We-we-we are going to get you help, j-just stay still-ll and st-stay awake."

Kyle: *crying "O-okay, I-I'll try." *gasping

Kenny handed Tweek his iconic orange parka. He looked pained from trying to take it off his shoulder. Tweek grabbed it and put it on Kyle's wound and pressed hard. Kyle groaned in pain. Tweek grabbed his hands and put them in the parka to hold it there. He looked to Kyle worried and nodded. Kyle nodded back holding the parka down as best he could.

Tweek climbed back over the middle seat next to Stan and then climbed out of the vehicle with Kenny.

Kenny: *whispering  "Okay, we need to think. We don't have much time. Kyle is in bad shape and I don't think Craig has long."

Tweek flinched and began to shake again at what Kenny said.

Tweek: *loudly whispering crying "What do we do? How do we get help?"

As Tweek said this, he remembered their cell phones.

Tweek: "Do you have your phone?"

Kenny: "Shit! No I must have lost it!"

Kenny ran back over to the SUV and climbed up on to it.

Kenny: "Token do you have your phone or Clyde's?"

Token: "I don't think so."

Kenny: "Stan?"

Stan: "No I don't, I must have lost it."

Tweek interrupted after searching his own pockets.

Tweek: "WAIT! I have mine."

Tweek pulled it out and turned it on. Miraculously it still worked. He got excited and began to smile as tears heavily rolled down his face. As he was about to dial 911, he looked to see he had no service.