Chapter 48: Prom Part 4

Craig whipped the mustang around every corner and down every street. Tweek was holding on tight but was smiling, glad that Craig was enjoying himself and that Craig was well --- alive.

Craig: "Text Token!"

Tweek: "Text him what!"

Craig: "To have everyone see this amazing beaut."

Tweek giggled at him, he took Craig's phone and texted Token. They soon arrived and all the guys were in front of the gym, Craig whipped the car into a parking spot. The two exited the car and walked over to everyone. Stan, Clyde, and Kenny stood starring in awe which made Tweek laugh. They wanted to drive it but Craig told them there was no chance in hell. Craig convinced them all inside, Craig and Tweek took in the scenery of the gym. Tweek starred in wonder and Craig simply had a raised eyebrow. Lost in a trance from the room, Tweek was startled by Craig tapping his shoulder. Tweek turned to him and Craig was pointing with his thumb at the photo shoot.

Craig: "We should probably get one --- for our parents."

Craig said this while blushing which made Tweek giggle and they both walked over. After that, the two made their way over to the Alice in Wonderland themed part of the gym. They stood looking around.

Craig: "They really went all out, surprisingly."

Tweek: *giggles "No kidding, it's kinda cute dontcha think?"

Craig: "I guess, oh no."

As Craig said this he was watching Clyde dance his way over to them. Tweek watched in amusement making him laugh. Clyde got all up on Craig which of course made him laugh harder. Finally Craig gave in, he started dancing and followed Clyde onto the dance floor. Tweek watched with a huge smile and before Craig disappeared he waved Tweek to follow. He giggled but followed. He got to where all he guys were and Craig was dancing at him trying to get him to join in. eventually, Tweek rolled his eyes in humor and danced with them. The others cheered and Tweek gave a big smile.

They had tons of fun, maybe social events aren't so bad. Clyde eventually took them all to the photo booth making them all take a number of photos togther.

Craig: "Well this was fun, see you all this summer."

Kenny: "Aw leaving so soon."

Craig: "Yup, because it is starting to become very hard to breath in here."

Tweek: "Oh god, are you okay!?"

Craig: "Yah, I'm good but I knew I wouldn't last long."

Kyle: "We're just glad you could join us even for this short amount of time."

Tweek: "Yah this was actually fun."

Clyde: "You heard it here folks, TWEEK actually had fun at a social event!"

Stan: "Ground breaking!"

Tweek: "Oh, shove it."

They all laughed saying their goodbyes. Clyde hugged Tweek and hugged Craig once again giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Token: "Make sure you both get back okay, okay?"

Craig: "Yes mom."

Token shook his head at him and the two left the gym. Craig opened the passenger side of the mustang for Tweek. He giggled and got in. Craig closed his door and hopped over his own door into his seat. He started the mustang and once again he whipped it out of the parking lot and down the road. Tweek smiled and looked around becoming very confused.