Chapter 13

The doctor entered Stan's room to be bombarded by Stan's family. Stan was still in surgery, it was a complicated surgery to remove the seat belt and make sure there was no damage to his spine.

Sharon: *crying "PLEASE IS MY SON!! IS HE OKAY?!"

Randy: *cry yelling "WHO DID THIS TO MY SON?! WHO DID THIS?!"

Shelly: *crying "P-please mom, dad, he's going to be okay!"

Doctor: "Mr and Mrs. Marsh, I understand your pain but I need you to calm down. Your son is still in surgery."

Randy and Sharon hold each other and cry.

Doctor: "His seat belt became imbedded into his lower spine. They are currently working on removing it. Please be patient and have faith your son will be returned to you. As for who did this, I'm sorry but I don't have that information you will need to speak with the police."

The Marshes all huddled together and held each other. Randy looked over to the doctor and nodded.

The doctor exited the room and went to Tweek's room. They entered and sitting in the room was Tweek's parents and Laura Tucker.

Doctor: "Hello everyone, how are we?"

Helen Tweak: *crying "Doctor, is um — is Tweek okay?"

Tweek was laying in the bed with his head wrapped in bandages.

Doctor: "When the vehicle rolled off the hill side, Kenny McCormick and your son were thrown from the vehicle when their side door was torn off. Tweek hit his head at some point when landing. He had a bad laceration on his head and has a grade 3 concussion. We are waiting for him to wake up to check on all his brain functions. We took MRIs and he has no serious bleeds but his brain was slightly swollen. If he wakes up at all when you are here do not say his name or talk to him about anything serious, let us talk to him so we can check his brain function and memory function."

Laura Tucker: *crying "What happens if Tweek has serious brain issues? Is there anything we can do?"

Doctor: "We can only hope he doesn't, his brain looks fairly well otherwise but the brain is still a fickle organ we don't completely understand. If there is any brain issues we will run some tests and see where we go from there."

Everyone in the room nods, Helen runs over to Laura and hugs her. They stay like that for a while then the two exit and make their way to Craig's room.

Doctor: "I will be there soon to update you on Craig, I'm going to go update the Broflovski family."