Chapter 10

EMT 4: "Hey bud, my name's Michael. Hold still alright we are going to get you out of here."

Token: "I-is ev-everyone okay?"

Michael: "Don't worry bud, we got them now let's get you out of here."

Token nodded. Michael placed a neck brace on him and let the firefighters cut the door out. After a few minutes, they get it removed and then remove the steering wheel. They looked down at his leg and started cutting the plastic and metal from around his leg. They are able to get him free and lift him onto a gurney.

Michael shone a light into his eyes to test his pupil response. They were slow which was a bad sign, the air bag did a number on him. They loaded him into an ambulance and they made their way to the hospital.

They were able to remove Butters from the back and load him in an ambulance, the same with Clyde. Kenny was eventually unloaded from the ambulance and wheeled into the hospital.

They took him into an exam room and started patching him up. They reset his shoulder and were putting a sling on him when he noticed them bring in Tweek. He was unconscious and they were running him through the ER. The nurse handed Kenny a set of clothes, a new white t-shirt, a grey hoodie, and some sweatpants. As Kenny started changing, he began asking questions.

Kenny: "What happened to him? Do you know? Is he okay?"

Nurse 1: "No I'm not sure sweetie, but I can find out. You're all patched up I'm gonna have you wait in the sitting room of the ICU, that's where all your friends will be taken and all your parents will meet you. Okay?"

Kenny nodded, and finished changing. He pained, as everything was sore. Several minutes passed and everyone was brought into the hospital. Clyde, Stan, Kyle, and Craig were rushed to the OR. Token and Butters were examined and placed into ICU rooms. They were stable but still hurt, they planned taking Token into the OR to fix his leg when the other boys were out of surgery.

Why am I fine? How did I get lucky enough to just get bruises? Why them? Kenny started thinking all these guilt-filled thoughts. They were interrupted when a flood of people entered the seating area of the ICU.

Carol Lee (Kenny's mom): *crying "KENNY! Oh Kenny!"

Kenny's mom ran over to him with Karen and his father behind her. His mom wrapped him in a huge hug and held tight. Kenny flinched a bit, but ignored it since she was probably worried to hell. She leaned back a bit and Karen squeezed in. Karen wrapped her arms around him and silently cried. Kenny gave a small sad smile at this.

Carol Lee: *crying "Oh my baby, are you okay? How hurt are you?"

Kenny: "It's okay mom, I'm okay."

Linda Stotch: *crying "Kenny, oh Kenny hunny are you okay?"

Butters' mom came over to them and laid her hand on Kenny's mom's back. There families were close since Butters and Kenny were basically dating. Both families have been very supporting and loved both children.

Kenny: "It's okay, really I'm okay. I just want to know that everyone else is too."

Kenny held onto Karen and stood up while holding her with one arm. It was a little painful but he felt better having her so close. Carol Lee and Linda stepped back and followed him over to the rest of the families as a doctor walked over to the large group.

Sharon: *cry yelling "PLEASE WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO MY STANLEY!"

Laura (Craig's mom): *crying "*hic Please i-is my baby Craig okay?"

Rabble. Rabble Rabble. Rabble Rabble Rabble.

Doctor: "Look, everyone please listen. I have some updates. Your children are coming out of surgery as we speak. If you follow the nurses they will take you to the rooms assigned to your kids and I will come and explain the situation."

Nurses started guiding the parents to rooms. Kenny held Karen still as they went with the Stotch family to Butters' room.