Chapter 3

Lo'ak is walking to Tìyawn's marui, and finds Aonung walking out.
"Aonung" he nods his head to greet him.
Aonung ignores him and walks away.
"I wonder what his problem is" Lo'ak says.

He walks into Tìyawn's marui.
"Lo'ak. I said I didn't want to talk" Tìyawn says.
"Just hear me out" Lo'ak says.
"What do you want?" Tìyawn looks at him exhausted.
"I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to give you the wrong impression of what I felt about you. I don't want this to ruin our friendship" Lo'ak says.

Tìyawn sighs and looks at him, "it's not like I can stay mad at you."
She hugs him, "if you like Tsireya, go for it."
Lo'ak hugs her back, "I need you to be here with me. And help me. You're the only person who understands me enough."

Tìyawn nods. Still hugging Lo'ak, she looks forward and sees Tsireya. She pretends not to notice her and moves away from the hug, putting her arms around Lo'ak's shoulders.

"And if it doesn't work out, I'm right here" Tìyawn whispers.
"Are you trying to flirt?" Lo'ak asks.
She shrugs her shoulders, "maybe I'm just being a good friend."
Lo'ak rolls his eyes, as he knows Tìyawn is referring to their conversation earlier.

"If you need me to kiss your cheek in front of another boy, I'm your guy" Lo'ak smirks.
Tìyawn looks and sees Tsireya walking away slowly, looking hurt.
"What you looking at?" Lo'ak is about to look back but Tìyawn stops him.

"I'm looking at you silly" Tìyawn says.
"Well I am very handsome" Lo'ak smiles.
Tìyawn laughs.
"Thankyou. I know you'll be a great friend and help me with Tsireya" Lo'ak says.

Tìyawn smiles but inside feels completely different.
"Am I doing the right thing? Teaming up with Aonung?" She asks herself as she looks at Lo'ak and sees him smiling.
She smiles back and nods, "I will help you."
-
Tìyawn is getting ready to go to bed when she hears a "pssht" sound.
She quickly sits up and sees Aonung peaking in.
"What do you want now?" Tìyawn asks.
"Tsireya is suddenly convinced that Lo'ak does not like her. Is there something I don't know about?" Aonung asked.

"I may have hugged him and flirted a little while she was stood behind us" Tìyawn says.
"And he just flirted back? What a jerk" Aonung says.
"Actually no. He pretty much apologised and we hugged it out but then, he kept talking about how he wanted me to help him with Tsireya" Tìyawn says.

"But then why did Tsireya?" Aonung looked at her confused.
"Well it's not like she heard what he was saying. I just made it look like he was flirting back" Tìyawn says.
"You are something" Aonung looks impressed.
But when he looks at Tìyawn, she doesn't seem happy.

"Well are you now happy? Our plan is working. Slowly but surely" Aonung says.
"I feel bad. Lo'ak really likes her and I'm his friend" Tìyawn says.
"It's not a big deal. It's not as if they've known each other for very long. Think of it as an experiment. If it works out it works out. If it doesn't, I'll just have to fight him" Aonung says.

"If you fight him, I'll fight you. And I'm not an easy person to fight" Tìyawn says.
"Really?" Aonung moves closer to her, "how much do you wanna bet?" He whispers to her.
"I'll break you. Right here. Right now" Tìyawn whispers to him.

"Do it" Aonung replies.
Tìyawn tilts her head at him.
Aonung laughs, "very well."
He stands up to leave, not knowing Tìyawn stands up behind him, pulling him back from his shoulders.

Aonung twists her arm but Tìyawn uses her other arm to pull him up and push him down onto the floor.
"Argh" Aonung groans as he feels his back hit the floor.
Tìyawn gets on top of him, putting her hand around his neck.

He puts his head up, looking up at her, "well. Isn't this delightful?"
She presses on his neck harder.
"Alright alright. You win" Aonung surrenders.