Chapter 41

Aonung mumbles as he's fast asleep.
"Aonung" he hears Tìyawn's voice. 
He smiles, pulling her closer. What he thinks is Tìyawn anyways.

He opens his eyes, seeing another pair of eyes open too.
Neteyam feels a grasp around his waist, causing him to open his eyes, seeing Aonung in front of him.

Their faces just inches apart.

They both look down at the same time, slowly, seeing their legs intertwined with one another, and both their arms around each other.

They slowly look back up at each other.

"Ah!" They scream and jump away from each other.
Aonung hears someone cough and looks up seeing Tìyawn looking at him with her arms crossed.

"Ah!" He screams again.

"So you spend one night without me and already I look scary to you?" Tìyawn says.
"No no i was just startled before and" Aonung sighs, not even being able to finish his sentence.

"And you" Tìyawn looks at Neteyam, "he's my mate. I know you find Metkayina's hot, but this one's mine."
"Hey. How do you know he didn't move onto me?" Neteyam asks.

"Because he knows not to test me. I'm carrying his child" Tìyawn says.
She pulls Aonung up, "Jake told me last night. You really put a grown man to sleep, I don't believe that. What happened?"

Aonung and Neteyam look at each other guiltily.
"Oh god, are you really having an affair with Neteyam!" Tìyawn looks at him in shock.
"What? No. No! Never!" Aonung shouts back, "i only want you."

Neteyam sighs, "it's just, I was feeling a bit down last night because of Yuna. So the boys were cheering me up."
Tìyawn gives him a 'really?' look.

"I may have been a little bit drunk" Neteyam says.
"Wait what?" Tìyawn looks at him in shock.
"Just a little bit" Neteyam says.

"Neteyam" Tìyawn looks at him disappointed.
"I know. Girls are not worth getting drunk for, and I shouldn't have stole it from my father, I know I know" Neteyam says looking down.
She sighs, "no. I was going to ask how you're feeling."

Neteyam looks up at her confused.
"Well if you were drunk, that means you were definitely hurt" Tìyawn says.
"I guess" Neteyam shrugs.
"It'll take me five years to bend down so stand up a minute" Tìyawn says.

He gets himself up, wobbling slightly. But Aonung helps him to stand straight.
"Listen to me. You are worth so much more than that. Yuna is a bitch. She's pretty yes. But she's a bitch. And you don't need to waste your tears and health on someone like that" Tìyawn says to him, putting her hand on his shoulder.

He sighs, "I know it's just, it's hard. I wanted something serious but she didn't want that so I thought I'd wait. She made me wait for nothing."
"I know. It's a horrible situation to be in but trust me. If you want something serious, go find it in someone better" Tìyawn says.

Aonung coughs, "Raya."
Tìyawn smirks.

Neteyam nods and sighs, "please do not tell my father about me being drunk."
She shakes her head no, "you're my best friend, I would never sell you out like that. Even though I am going to tell him about you both snuggling" she says looking at Aonung and Neteyam.

"My love!" Aonung looks at her with pleading eyes.
"It's funny" Tìyawn laughs and walks away.

Aonung and Neteyam look at each other awkwardly before Aonung smiles and then runs after Tìyawn.
-
The others are sat together apart from Neteyam.

"Where's Neteyam?" Tìyawn asks.
"He's freshening up. He said he felt a bit hot?" Kiri shrugs.
Tìyawn nods.

"Well me and Tsireya are going" Lo'ak takes her hand and pulls her up.
"Awh really. Why?" Tìyawn asks.
"Lo'ak wants to spend some alone time with me" Tsireya winks and Tìyawn.