Chapter 4

Aonung walks in Tìyawn's marui, finding her sat down, her back facing towards him.
"Leave me alone Aonung" Tìyawn says.
"I just want to know if you're okay" Aonung replies.
"I lied to him about everything. This is all my fault" Tìyawn says.

Aonung goes to sit down next to her, "it's not entirely your fault. I did put you in this position. I'm sorry."
"If he's happy with her, I should let them be happy. I cannot interfere with what is not mine" Tìyawn says.

"Well it's his loss" Aonung shrugs his shoulders.
Tìyawn looks at him.
"You're beautiful Tìyawn. Really. Most the boys of the clan are obsessed with you. Besides that, the fact you feel bad for trying to put yourself first, it shows you are kind hearted" Aonung says.

"But this could have been done in a different way" Tìyawn says.
"Hey listen to me" Aonung faces her properly, "you still have a chance to try again."
"But how?" Tìyawn asks.
"Is Lo'ak the jealous type?" Aonung asks.
"I'm not sure" Tìyawn replies.

Aonung gives her a smirk.
-
They walk back to the others, with Aonung's arm wrapped around Tìyawn's shoulders.
Lo'ak looks at them surprised.
"Are you guys?" Neteyam questions them.
"Well since she likes me I thought we could try it out" Aonung shrugs his shoulders.

"Oh wow" Lo'ak blurts out.
"What?" Tìyawn asks.
He shakes his head, "nothing."
"Come, it's time for your second lesson" Aonung says, walking in front of everyone, with his arm still around Tìyawn's shoulders.

He moves his head in closer to whisper to her, "you're going to love this. All the girls love this."
-
"Ooh. Tk tk" Aonung calls out to the Ilu's.
"Damn that was hot" Tìyawn whispers loud enough for the others to hear.
"He said three words?" Neteyam looked at her confused.
"It's still hot" Tìyawn replies.

"These are ilu. If you want to live here. You have to ride" Aonung says.
He goes towards Tìyawn and places his hand out to her, "would you like to go first."
"I guess" Tìyawn holds his hand and follows him.

As she gets on top, some of Aonung's friends come towards him.
"I'm teaching guys" Aonung says without looking at them, as he's helping to position Tìyawn on the ilu properly.

"Hey. Do you have a boyfriend?" One of them says.
"I-" Tìyawn is about to speak but Aonung cuts her off, "yeah. Me."
"As if. You're the chief's son, your mother would never allow that" One of his friends say.
"Well, she's mine" He smiles at them, and then puts on a straight face, "now move."

Tìyawn looks at him confused.
"I'm just trying to play the part" Aonung whispers.
She nods but is still confused.
Lo'ak is watching them as he's stood next to Tsireya.
"You're not jealous are you?" Tsireya asks.
"No. Why would I be?" Lo'ak replies.

And deep down it was true. He was not jealous. It was more of how he missed being like that with Tìyawn. Pretending to be with her so that the other boys don't try to move to her.

"Good luck" Aonung winks at her before moving back.
Tìyawn ride her ilu and does it perfectly, as she dives in and her body is still on the ilu riding it.
She smiles as she continues to ride.
Aonung smiles, "she got it. Who's next?"

"I'll go" Lo'ak comes forward.
"Let me teach you" Tsireya tries to come forward but Aonung stops her, "don't worry. I got this."
He helps Lo'ak get on the ilu, helping him tie the rope and get himself ready before telling him to go.

Lo'ak dives in but he cannot ride as he does not hold on tightly, which causes him to let go of the ilu.
Tìwan rides towards, helping him come back to the surface.
"You alright?" She asks him as he's up on the surface.