Chapter 47

6 months later
smut alert.

"Aonung!" Tìyawn shouts to him as she's sat in their marui whilst he is stood nearby.

He hears her and runs to their marui.

"What is it my love? Is it the baby?" Aonung asks.

She shakes her head no, "Aonung I'm hungry."

He lets out a sigh of relief and then looks back to Tìyawn who was giving him the puppy eyes.

"I will make you something" Aonung says.

"Help me up. I want to come with you" she frowns.

"Stay here and rest. I will bring it to you i promise" Aonung says.

She shakes her head no, "I want to come with you."

He sighs, "Tìyawn. I will only be a moment and I will come back before you know it."

He walks back out, leaving a frustrated and heartbroken Tìyawn.
-
"Your hair is very soft Raya" Neteyam says, with his fingers are intertwined with her soft curls, as he braids Raya's hair gently.

"Thankyou" Raya smiles.

As he continues to braid her hair, with his fingers moving downwards, his tip of his pink brushes past Raya's sensitive skin, causing her to feel a shiver down her back.

Neteyam smiles, before moving towards her ear.

"What's wrong?" He whispers to her.

She shakes her head no, "nothing."

He looks her up and down before moving his lips towards her neck.

As he does so, he uses his other hand, touching Raya's waist before moving it forward towards her belly.

Raya looks down at his hand on her belly, before placing her hand on top of his.

She then feels Neteyam's kiss, as he gently presses his lips onto her neck.

Raya leans the back of her shoulders towards Neteyam's chest.

She feels his hot breath go down her neck, reaching her collar bone.

"Neteyam" she whispers to him.

"What is it?" He whispers back to her.

He places another kiss on her, this time on her collar bone, as he looks up at Raya at the same time, seeing her roll her eyes, as she feels completely flustered.

"Do you like it?" He asks her.

She nods.

He smiles before bringing his head back up, and then moves his hand away from the braid he was working on.

He places both his hands on her hips, turning her around to face him.

Neteyam then puts his legs under her thighs, lifting her over so that she is sat on top of him.

He looks up at her and sees her trying to avoid eye contact with him, as she was nervous. 

Neteyam looks straight forward, where his eyes meet the in between of Raya's breast.

In that moment, all Neteyam could think about was undressing her. Touching her. Feeling her.

Pleasure her.

But he couldn't. Not just like that.

He looks back up at Raya, "I won't do anything unless you ask me to."

Raya looks down at him, "it is not that I don't want you to. But it is that, I don't want you to see all the other scars on my body."

Neteyam pulls her closer to him.