Chapter 43

"Rayaa!" Ronal calls out to her.

She opens her eyes and wakes up, seeing the sky orange. She realises it's only sunrise.

She sits up and looks at Ronal confused only to see Aonung, Tìyawn and Neteyam standing up.

Neteyam had some bags on his back whilst Tìyawn was stood next to him smiling and waving.

"What's going on?" Raya stands up.

"This young gentleman here has a surprise for you" Tonowari says to Raya, pointing at Neteyam.

She sees he's holding some bags.

"Are you going somewhere?" Raya asks.
"We're going somewhere" Neteyam looks at her and smiles.

"What?" She looks at him confused but also, happy.

Neteyam takes her hand and runs outside with her.

The others follow, walking outside.

Raya's eyes light up as she's bought to shock, seeing an Ikran sat right in front of her, whilst Jake was putting the saddle on.

She looks at Neteyam.

"You said how much you would love to go somewhere new right?" Neteyam says.
She nods, and looks at him.

"Call me your genie" he shrugs his shoulders and then looks to Jake, "genie is what makes your wishes come true, right?"
Jake laughs and nods.

"I don't know what a genie is but Thankyou Thankyou so much!" Raya runs to him and hugs him.

"Oop" Aonung turns away.
Tìyawn stands there with the biggest grin on her face.

"You're loving this" Ronal says to Tìyawn.
"Yes. I love this so much" Tìyawn gets giddy.
"Are you sure this will be okay?" Tonowari asks.

Tìyawn nods and looks at him.

"Neteyam will take great care of her, I promise" Tìyawn says to Tonowari.

Raya walks to Neteyam's Ikran.

She looks at it, mesmerised.
"You can touch him. He won't hurt you" Neteyam says.

She gently touches him, and the Ikran seems to enjoy her touch as he makes a joyful found.

It startles Raya.

"He likes you" Neteyam says.
She smiles at the Ikran and then looks at Neteyam, "thankyou."

"Now you guys be good. Don't cause no trouble. And be safe" Jake says.

Neteyam nods, "we will."

"Visit your grandma at the tree. Talk to her" Jake says to Neteyam.

Neteyam nods, "I will."

Tìyawn comes to say goodbye, giving Neteyam a hug, "I'll miss you Tey. Come back soon" Tìyawn says.
"I'm only going for a week" Neteyam laughs.

"And it's still a long time" Tìyawn replies, moving away from the hug.
He nods, "I'll dash back."

"Good. I want to see you here like it was only just a day" Tìyawn laughs.

She then goes to Raya as Aonung says goodbye to Neteyam.

"Have fun. Enjoy the forest, get to know the people. They will be curious as to who you are but, the people are very nice. You'll enjoy it there" Tìyawn says to Raya.

She nods, "I will."

"And like Jake said, don't get into any trouble" Tìyawn says to her.
She nods, "I won't."