Chapter 21

A lot had changed since the fight between the Sky People and the Na'vi people.

"I see you got your first tattoo" Rotxo says.
"Yes I did" Tìyawn winks at him.
She was given a tattoo on her face, symbolising that she embraces the island with safety. This was given as a gift from the chief himself, to honour her for killing those who killed Tulkun.

And just a week later.
"You've got another tattoo!" Kiri says excitedly, as she sees the tattoo on her neck.
"Two actually" Tìyawn replies, showing her shoulder too.
She had one one her neck and one on her shoulder to define herself as a hunter to the Metkayina clan. Being a hunter of the deep sea.

"That is very similar to Aonung's tattoo. Almost like the missing puzzle to his tattoo" Rotxo says.
"Rotxo!" Kiri slaps him, telling him off.
Tìyawn laughs, "it's okay. We've decided to keep it civil with one another."

She walks off, past some of the other boys of the clan.
"She looks even more hotter with then tattoos!" They say to her.
She winks at them, "I know I do."
Tìyawn then meets her eyes with Aonung.

She looks away and walks off.

Aonung walks towards the boy that complimented her.
"She's not yours" he says to him.
"She's not yours either" the boy replies and laughs at him.

As for Miles, his life had also become a lot different. From all the trauma he had gone through, he finally made some friends, and had people to look after him.

"Spider come with us!" Lo'ak shouts to him as he's on his ilu with Tsireya sat on her ilu next to him.
The kids now called him Spider. He was no longer called Miles.

He got this nickname after a certain issue during his training.

"You've gotta get on like this" Aonung says, demonstrating how to get onto the ilu.
Spider tries and fails, falling flat with his arms and legs out.
They all laugh at him.
"He looks like a Spider" Aonung says, pointing at him.

But his friends stop laughing.
Aonung looks up and sees Tìyawn and his smile fades.
"He's trying. It's not easy" She says to Aonung.
Aonung nods in response.

She helps Spider up.
"Try again Spider boy. You'll get it eventually" she says.
"Thankyou" Spider replies.
"Don't thank me. I'm doing it for your benefit, if you want to stay here" Tìyawn says to him and then walks off.

Tìyawn had also been learning how to understand the way Tulkun's speak.
So most her days, she'd spend with Payakan.

"I mean, I do miss him. A lot actually. But I can't just take him back you know? He broke my heart" Tìyawn tells Payakan.

"He's stupid" Payakan says back.
"Right? Like all he needs to do is just show me he wants me back. Work for it. It's not that hard!" Tìyawn says.

She looks at Payakan, "you always listen to me. Thankyou brother."
-
4 weeks later.

"So. My father has asked you to find a mate" Tsireya says to Tìyawn as their sitting down in her marui, making bracelet's together.
"Mhm. He has" Tìyawn replies.
"What are you thinking?" Tsireya asks.

She sighs and looks at Tsireya, "you can tell Aonung he has nothing to worry about."
"What?" Tsireya tries to act confused.
"You know Rotxo and Kiri tell me everything right? But anyways, he has nothing to worry about. Because I do not like anyone else" Tìyawn says.