Chapter 6

"Aonung I'm fine" Tìyawn tries to move back but Aonung pulls her back.
"Just stay close. To me"'Aonung says.
She blinks a couple of times, and then looks up at him, still in shock.

Lo'ak takes Tsireya away with him.
Aonung then moves away from the hug.
"If you don't want to come back to the gathering I'll make something up to tell my father" Aonung says.

Tìyawn shakes her head no and smiles, "I'm going back. Your father invited me."
"But Tìyawn" Aonung tries to hold her back.
"I'm okay. Honestly" Tìyawn smiles.
She holds his hand, "let's go back."
-
When they walk back to the others, Lo'ak looks at them. But Tìyawn ignores his presence, smiling and walking to Tonowari and Ronal.
"Where did you both go?" Tonowari asks.
"I just needed some fresh air that's all" Tìyawn says.

Tonowari nods.
"Me and Ronal have something to talk to you about" Tonowari says.
She lets go of Aonung's hand, walking forward.
"We believe that you have skills to become a hunter" Tonowari says.

"Me?" Tìywan asks.
Ronal nods, "we want you to become one of us. To learn from Aonung and become a hunter."
"But I can't" Tìyawn looks at Aonung and back at Ronal.

"Tìyawn. We can see that you have great potential. And my son will help you" Tonowari says. He then places his hand on Tìyawn's shoulder, "I know it hasn't been easy for you. Not being able to fit in. But we are happy to have you here" Tonowari says.

Tìyawn thinks about it for a moment. But then remembers her life with Mo'at. About how she's been teaching her ways of Tsahìk to Tìyawn.
"I'm sorry but I don't have an answer for that right now. I need to think about all this" Tìyawn says.

"And that's fine. We are happy to wait until you come to a decision" Ronal replies.
"Thankyou" Tìyawn thanks them.
She looks back at Aonung, who gives her an are-you-okay smile.

Tìyawn nods and smiles back.
Her eyes drift off for a moment to Lo'ak who is next to Tsireya.
She remembers what happened a couple of minutes ago, knowing they kissed.

Aonung sees this and can't help but feel bad towards Tìyawn.
"Mother are you seeing this?" Aonung asks.
Ronal looks to Aonung confused.
"Tsireya is stood next to Lo'ak" Aonung tells her.
"Yes. Your sister made her feelings well aware to me. Your father has accepted and I have no choice but to aswell" Ronal says.

Tìyawn smiles and turns to face Ronal, "he will take care of her. He's a good person."
"I will have to trust your judgement" Ronal replies, looking at Tsireya and Lo'ak who are laughing together.

After eating, the clan had got together, around the fire, as they started to dance.
Tìyawn watched and smiled, clapping to the beat that they were dancing in.
"You should dance too" Aonung says, stood next to her.

"And let the boys fawn over me again? I'll give it a rest for one day" Tìyawn laughs it off.
"Come on. It'll be fun" Aonung pulls her to the others.
"Aonung!" Tìyawn shouts as she gets pulled into the crowd with the others.

She dances as Aonung leads the way, helping her get the dance moves right.
Tonowari claps and cheers, "Come on everybody!"
He goes to Neytiri and Jake, "come on. Join in!"

He gets everyone to join in.
Tìyawn laughs and enjoys herself as she's dancing with Aonung, forgetting all about Lo'ak.
As they move, Aonung places his palm with hers.
They both look at each other before Tìyawn smiles.

He smiles back at her, before moving in to whisper in her ear, as it was too loud to speak normally to her, "keep smiling. It looks good on you."
She blushes as she's continuing to smile.
-
"Well that was great fun" Tìyawn says as she's walking back to her marui with Aonung.
"Don't even say it" Aonung says.
"When you fell!" Tìyawn shouts and begins to laugh.
Aonung rolls her eyes, "please. Can we not talk about that anymore."