Chapter 35

Tìyawn and Aonung return back to the bonfire.
"There you are I've been- oh" Kiri smiles as she sees them but her smile fades, "are you alright? Your hairs a bit" she walks to Tìyawn and sorts it out for her.

"I'm good. I'm great" Tìyawn smiles.
"Aonung was mad you were dancing around boys" Kiri smirks and then looks at Aonung, "this was my idea by the way don't be harsh on her."
"Oh I won't. Everything is fine between us" Aonung says to Kiri.

She smiles and looks at Tìyawn, "you okay? You look a bit sweaty and tired."
"I'm fine" Tìyawn smiles.
"Okay?" Kiri looks at her confused but doesn't question it too much.
They then walk to the others.

"Your hairs a mess" Rotxo points at Tìyawn and then looks to Aonung, "so is yours. Oh my Eywa. Guys!"
"What?" Tìyawn looks at him innocently.
"You guys were doing things!" He calls them out.
"What? Never" Tìyawn tries to hide their secret. But she wasn't the best at it.

"Wait? Did you guys do the deed? Outside?!" Kiri gasps.
"Shhh!" Tìyawn shushes her.
Aonung just stands back and smirks.
"You look way too happy. It definitely has to be that" Rotxo says looking at Aonung.

He shrugs, "I guess we'll never know."
"You're dirty!" Rotxo slaps Aonung's arm.
Kiri laughs and grabs onto Tìyawn's arm, moving her away from Aonung, "how do you do it? How are you so confident, I just can't. I feel so shy around Rotxo."

"Girl I'm flustered every time!" Tìyawn whispers back, "but if you love him it will work out.
Kiri nods, "I still can't believe it."
Tìyawn smiles, "well there's a reason why I wanted it. Specifically today. But I will not tell you anything just yet."

They spend the rest of the night, partying, eating and dancing.

After a couple of hours, people started to leave.
"We should get going to" Aonung says to Tsireya and Lo'ak.
"Thanks guys. I had a great time. Honestly felt like I needed it" Tìyawn says.
"Well we did kind of do this for you guys specifically" Tsireya says.

"You did?" Tìyawn asks.
"You've been going through so much that we thought you deserved to get away and have a little fun" Lo'ak says.
Tìyawn smiles, "Thankyou guys."
Tìyawn hugs everyone before she leaves with Aonung.
-
As they return to their marui, Aonung puts the curtains forward closing them whilst Tìyawn got some blankets out for them.

They both got undressed and got into something more comfortable.

"It's quite cold out tonight" Tìyawn says as she feels herself shivering.
"I'm here to cuddle you all night" Aonung holds his arms out as he's standing up.
Tìyawn stands up and walks to him, "you know, I quite like it. When you're aggressive."

"Hm you do, do you?" Aonung holds her from her waist.
She nods, having both her hands placed on his chest, "the way you pull onto my hair. The way you put your hand around my neck. I love it."

Aonung smiles, "my love if you want it rough, all you gotta do is ask."
She nods, "I will."
They both then lay down close to each other, putting the blanket over each other.

"Oh I forgot, I have family coming over tomorrow" Aonung says to Tìyawn.
"Family?" Tìyawn asks.
"They are from the Ta'unui clan. My father's brother, his wife and their two kids. I think you'll really like them" Aonung asks.

Tìyawn smiles, "it will be nice to get to know them. What are there names?"
"Raya. She is eighteen and she's the youngest daughter. And Änsìt. He is the oldest son, he is twenty" Aonung tells her.
She nods, "and are you introducing me as your mate?"

"Well of course. Why would I not?" Aonung says.
"It was just a thought. I know that not many people like their business out there" Tìyawn says.
"My love, I told you to moan as loud as you want for me for everyone to hear that your mine. I want the whole world to know that you belong to me. And me only" Aonung says.