1

Chapter 1

300 corn sticks, 100 bacon sandwiches. After counting the goods to be delivered today, Su Ziqing closed the door and walked to the cab.

Every morning I get up to go to the school store to deliver goods, and then I look for the store I want, which is the daily life of Su Ziqing, an unemployed young man who just graduated from the S City Hai University Institute of Biological Sciences this year, but no one would have thought that the goods she sent were not from wholesalers, but she herself grew them on a secret small farm.

The farm has to talk about her senior year of high school. At that time, Su Ziqing had just finished the college entrance examination, and his father and mother went out to find fossils, a global performance with an orchestra, originally both of them wanted to take Su Ziqing, who was finally liberated, to go abroad to play, but Su Ziqing clasped his hands together, asked them to relax for two months, and quickly sent the two to the plane. Just kidding, finally liberated from the combat state of sleeping less than six hours a day, she just wants to sleep until she wakes up naturally every day, brush dramas, play games, shout takeaway every day, who wants to travel the world!

Then, Su Ziqing, who was free to fly at home alone, used her newly bought mobile phone to download a supposedly most leisurely business game, no need to pass the level without hand speed, as long as she planted every day, collected eggs and milk and other upgrades, it was simply tailored for people like her who were tired of playing games, right? As a result, I don't know what kind of creation system bug I encountered, and after the game was downloaded, she "ding" in her head, and people entered the game farm that had just been downloaded.

There was only Su Ziqing at home, and after a day of trance, she calmly accepted that she suddenly owned a real farm, and then spent an entire summer studying her farm, almost forgetting to report to school.

She called this a secret farm, and it was really small, at the beginning there was only a small plot of land, only wheat and corn were grown, and the game came with a warehouse, the place was not too big, but it was enough to put down the wheat and corn she harvested each time. The harvest period of the two crops is very short, basically Su Ziqing goes to sleep at night to spread a wave of seeds, and the next morning when she opens her mobile phone, you can see that the crops in the app show maturity.

I don't know if it's because she's a bug, but the game app supports sowing and harvesting on mobile phones, but she needs to enter the farm herself every time to sow and harvest. There is a small console in the warehouse, press the button on the console, there will be a floating screen projection, just like the one in Iron Man's laboratory, which projects a 3D stereoscopic image of her entire farm, and then it is the same operation as playing a game, selecting crops on the field and sowing seeds, and turning on the screen when harvesting, scanning the crops can be completed.

About because it was originally a game, the crops harvested on the farm all look like they were drawn, the size of the corn is the same, the outer shell is removed, the corn kernels one by one are golden and full, smelling is a tempting fragrance, Su Ziqing couldn't wait to take it out and cook two after the first harvest, and then... I ate corn for a week. No way, this corn is so delicious, soft and sweet, both the sweetness of fruit corn, and the taste of waxy corn, a bite down, tender juice, Su Ziqing took corn and cooked rib soup, even the ribs became more delicious.

Maybe it's been a long time in the fresh air farm, the corn out of the farm eats more, more than two months of summer vacation is over, by the time school starts, Su Ziqing because of the college entrance examination stay up late and stress appeared dark circles, dull skin, dry hair and other problems have been improved, she was originally a beautiful girl, after the skin is good, it is like being covered with a layer of soft light, and there is a beautiful little beauty's temperament, At the beginning of school, mixed in with a bunch of freshmen who played crazy during the summer vacation, and it was very eye-catching for a while.