35

Since her popularity has not yet passed, after Weibo was sent, there were quite a few people who replied for a while.

"I went to buy a dream dessert last month, and I'll pick one up next week to see how delicious it is."

"I said before that the quality deteriorated because the clerk replaced the material, but since the clerk was fired, it should improve the quality, right?"

"Seriously, the little sister in that video is quite sassy, and I'm going to see the little sister next week."

"Same curiosity, in fact, I don't have so much disgust with the little sister now, the video is really super A."

"Upstairs, and the last words, it is simply a direct declaration of war on Xu Jiaming, and suddenly a little looking forward to the truth."

"Bought marketing, right? That live broadcast appeared just right, is it really not specially arranged? And she was airborne before the crew, Xu Jiaming was excluded again, we also saw it with our own eyes, there is evidence.

"Yes, I also think, upstairs are you a little too good to deceive, who knows if this time she arranged someone to act, as soon as the video came out, her style comments immediately improved a lot, but Xu Jiaming was being scolded again."

"The orientation is so obvious, it's not marketing me live streaming to eat keyboards, netizens are too easy to deceive."

"Don't argue, tomorrow I will go to the store, see if it is the marketing of the purchase, or it is really delicious, and then Weibo will broadcast it live to you!"

Monday, may be the most popular time during this time dream dessert shop, whether it is customers who want to receive new products for free, or netizens who want to see the excitement, they all waited in the store early, Su Ziqing found that they could actually recognize relatives and chat smoothly, Su Ziqing even heard that there were Xu Jiaming's fans in the team to recognize their relatives!

These are all guests who came to send me money, Su Ziqing calmed himself, I can't be angry.

"Hello, what flavor of ice cream do you want?" Su Ziqing asked with a smile.

The young girl thought for a moment: "Strawberry flavored." "Okay

." Su Ziqing picked up a hot puff pastry horn and put it in a tapered cardboard shell, squeezed ice cream into it with a large piping bag, and then dipped the exposed ice cream in the chocolate slurry and handed it to the girl, "Take the napkin next to it." The

girl took the ice cream and didn't leave, just ate next to it while watching people get the ice cream, Su Ziqing didn't care, there were too many people in line, fortunately she had been making ice cream a few days ago, and then put it in the farm's fresh-keeping warehouse, otherwise it was really not enough.

The girl first took a bite of crispy ice cream, swallowed, and then took a bite of the puff pastry and ice cream together, her eyes widened in surprise, and then she quickly finished the ice cream in her hand and asked, "Young sister, can I buy another one?"

"Yes, but in line." Su Ziqing said while squeezing ice cream.

The girl looked at the line that had not yet finished outside the store, and was a little hesitant for a while.

"We also have new ice cream omelets in the store, a box of four, you can take away, do you want it?" Su Ziqing asked her.

"Can I just take that now?" The girl asked.

Because it didn't have to be made fresh, so it didn't delay the time of other guests, Su Ziqing kept holding it in her hand and said to her: "The ice cream is in the freezer next to it, you take one and scan the code to pay, a box of one hundred yuan."