41

Since it is to be photogenic, the first thing to consider is of course appearance, and then it must be interesting, novel, and simple to operate, but it really worries Chen Yu, but at the last moment, he finally thought of it, and hurriedly made a shot for Su Ziqing to see.

Su Ziqing was also amazed at a glance, and hurriedly sent it to Zhong Jiayi. Zhong Jiayi was amazed for a while, and then asked, "This looks so delicate, isn't it difficult to do?"

"No, Uncle Chen will be there to guide you at that time, it's easy to do." Su Ziqing comforted him.

Chen Yu's final design is a koi milk fragrant rice cake, the main body of the rice cake is made of glutinous rice flour, sticky rice flour, milk, butter and sugar in proportion, this recipe is actually used most of the time to make the skin of the snow meiniang, but Chen Yu adjusted the proportions to make it slightly harder and chewier than the skin of the snow meiniang.

The color of the koi is made of pumpkin and carrot puree, it looks particularly bright and cute, there are five koi in total, Chen Yu asked the familiar food mold boss to hurry up to make five koi looks with different postures, the rice cake is wrapped in milk taro puree, milky pumpkin puree, salted egg yolk flowing heart, rich chocolate sauce and cheese purple sweet potato puree, but which taste to get, it depends on luck.

Although it looks exquisite, it is actually not difficult to do at all, and it is easy to operate for Zhong Jiayi, who has never cooked. First coat the bottom of the mold with rice cake slurry with carrot puree, and then on this basis coated with rice cake slurry with pumpkin puree, you can paint it a little messier, because these two rice cake slurries are more viscous, so they will not be washed away later, and then pour in some slightly thinner white rice cake slurry, and then put the filling frozen into ice cubes in the refrigerator into it, and then pour the rice cake paste into the mold, and then steam it for ten minutes.

The cameraman of the film crew looked at this disorderly operation for a while, and did not know which was the point, anyway, it was all filmed, and finally the rice cake was steamed and taken out of the mold, everyone present exclaimed from the heart: "It's so good-looking!" The

color that seemed to be smeared on the mold before happened to be the natural pattern of the koi, and the exposed fish belly part was white, and the koi was fat and cute, and it was placed on a plate with some light green water patterns on a white background, and it was slightly steaming white, and at a glance it seemed to be a small koi swimming out of a fairy tale world. The photographer didn't care what the focus was, and shot at various angles of the koi, for fear that he would not shoot all the angles.

When the temperature drops slightly, naturally it is the tasting session, Su Ziqing will not let the star guests and hosts in this room only eat this plate, and other dishes have long been prepared in the private room, of course, everyone cares most about this rice cake koi.

The camera was placed, the host took one first, carefully bit the tail of the koi, and said with a smile: "This little koi is too cute, I feel so cruel."

Before she

finished speaking, she was pleasantly surprised: "This is delicious, hey photographer come and take a picture, this is a flowing heart!" The

host ate the salted egg yolk flowing heart, and the photographer immediately pushed the camera over and captured the golden yellow flowing heart.

Immediately, others greeted the photographer.

"Hey, I'm a flowing chocolate sauce, the chocolate tastes so mellow, not particularly sweet, slightly bitter, delicious!"

"I'm a taro mash! I love taro puree the most!