31

Fu Jia really did what he said, and on the same day, he asked the assistant to make an annual contract with Su Ziqing, and asked the assistant to transfer 100,000 yuan to Su Ziqing: "I don't necessarily eat every day, I will ask the assistant to send you a message when I order food, and the meal fee will be deducted from it, and then ask me after deduction." "

filmed a scene did not expect to make a profit, Su Ziqing Meizhi accepted, the next day after asking the taboo, made fresh shrimp limei salad with roasted pumpkin.

The shrimp are boiled and shelled, then mixed with tomatoes, cucumbers, avocados and white sesame seeds, with black pepper and vinaigrette, and topped with two slices of roasted soft and sweet pumpkin. The shrimp on the farm come with a fresh sweetness, the shrimp meat is low in calories, Su Ziqing put a few more, so that Fu Jia had a good time.

On the third day, salmon burritos, whole wheat crust, spinach juice, breaded with vegetables, roasted tomatoes, marinated salmon, and a few slices of mango, sauce made with avocado egg sauce, vegetable oils and proteins. A bite full of filling, completely unable to imagine that I was eating a diet meal.

On the fourth day, grilled squid with slightly spicy arugula and grilled vegetables, marinated squid with lemon juice and coriander was grilled just right, crispy and not difficult to bite at all, and arugula slightly spicy, served with squid just right. Zhong Jia, who was eating, sighed while eating, the iron plate squid he had eaten before was simply rubbish!

Su Ziqing stayed in the crew for a week, and Fu Jia and Zhong Jia also ate light food for a week. Zhong Jiayi also forget it, Fu Jia finally experienced the feeling of eating full every day, and not only is he not fat at all, his skin condition has also improved, he is very energetic every day, he doesn't feel tired at all, even the agent came to see her and sighed that people still have to eat well.

Su Ziqing's scene was indeed only a week, and it ended on the fifth day, and on the last day she brought Fu Jia beef salad, the beef was fried until it was half-cooked and thin, and it was very tender to eat. However, Fu Jia and Zhong Jiayi's focus is on the dessert she brought, strawberry shortbread.

Fresh strawberries cut in half, marinated with lemon juice and sugar together with plums and blackberries, and then caramel with white wine, a little butter and sugar, cook the fruit in it for a few seconds, the fruit because it has been pickled, will not change color, but because of hanging some syrup to become shiny, sugar is not used much, so it will not taste very sweet, or the aroma of fruit, the shortbread is added with nuts, Beat with the flour butter in a blender to form a powder and spread evenly on a baking sheet to bake, fragrant and crispy.

Su Ziqing scooped out a spoonful of still warm fruit from the glass jar and put it in a small dessert dish, put a small round shortbread on it, and handed it to Fu Jia: "Taste?"

Fu Jia hesitated, in order to maintain her figure, she really hasn't eaten dessert for a long time, although she doesn't particularly love desserts, but before her debut, she will also buy some sweets every few weeks to taste, and now she hasn't eaten it for almost two years, when Su Ziqing just opened this jar, the fragrant caramel smell mixed with the sweet and sour taste of the fruit made her not resist secretly swallowing saliva.

Looking at her eyes looking at the small dish in her hand, Su Ziqing smiled and said: "Don't worry, although it is sugar, but I put very little sugar, mainly for that little aroma, the shortbread is only one bite, you have eaten vegetable salad for a week, it's not so terrible, I'm responsible for problems."

Su Ziqing naturally had confidence when she said this, and the things that came out of the farm had never had a precedent for making people fat and acne, seeing that she was so sure, Fu Jia finally reached out and took the small plate.