32

The city gate caught fire, killing the pond fish.

Xu Jiaming obviously found that not only could he not get benefits from Zhong Jiayi, but he also suppressed the limelight, so he simply changed his path, intending to sell a wave of misery to win sympathy.

The article was obviously written by an insider, first writing how the company favored Zhong Jiayi, and good resources were given to him, Xu Jiaming is a little pitiful, from an ordinary family, compared to Zhong Jiayi, whose mother is an orchestra violinist.

Then wrote that before Su Ziqing's role was originally Xu Jiaming's, Xu Jiaming practiced his acting skills hard every day for this role, and had long substituted himself into this role, who knew that the crew suddenly had to change people halfway through the shooting, and the previous efforts were in vain, and because the time was too tight, Xu Jiaming's new role was played by reading the script on the same day, so he acted so stiffly.

At the end of the article, the spearhead pointed at Su Ziqing, implicitly hinting to the reader, It is for this girl who suddenly inserted a kick halfway to make Xu Jiaming suffer such great malice.

The Internet is illogical, human beings always love to chase gossip, most people can't remember that they were still criticizing Xu Jiaming for not having acting skills, but instantly focused on the airborne character.

Xu Jiaming's fans immediately took action, turning over the role arrangement on the day Xu Jiaming joined the group in minutes, as well as the official announcement when the role was adjusted, proving that the revelation was indeed true.

After a while, netizens who claimed to be crew members anonymously posted several set photos on the forum, judging from the photos, Su Ziqing and Zhong Jiayi, Fu Jia often get together in the crew to talk and laugh, while Xu Jiaming's side is cold and cold, and he is reading the script alone every day.

At this moment, the grievances accumulated by the fans suddenly burst out.

"Our brother Jiaming has been ostracized by them in the crew, the male and female protagonists and the woman huddle and don't take our brother to play, my brother is so pitiful!"

"My brother has been reading the script by himself, it must be because he suddenly helped him change his role and couldn't adapt, and the crew came out and was scolded!"

"What's the use of scolding the crew, there must be someone behind that woman, otherwise you can still parachute in minutes?" I thought this character would end up being a couple with our brother's character, blah!

"Upstairs your idea is so disgusting, stop it! This kind of woman is not worthy of her brother!

"Zhong Jiayi and Fu Jia really know how to hold their thighs, and they will have a good relationship with the little canary so quickly."

"Hey, upstairs focus on your own home, don't bring other people, it's all a crew, and basically they are filming together, it's normal to talk, okay?"

"Yes! The point is that this woman stole the role of her brother, okay! I don't see that the gold owner has much money, so I got a small role that appeared for a few minutes.

"No, I saw that a staff member broke the news, saying that her role originally had a lot of scenes when her brother played, and it was deleted when she changed people, and then added more scenes to the role of Brother Garmin."

"Oh, that's probably because the crew also feels sorry for my brother, so I made compensation, so this woman didn't steal chickens and don't erode rice, I originally wanted a supporting role with a heavy scene, but it turned out to be a dragon set, and the crew was high!"