29

Xu Jiaming is Zhong Jiayi's contemporaneous with the company, but the two have different lives at the same time.

Zhong Jia also debuted with good traffic, and now it is also stable and steady step by step, although it is not a top stream, but it is also familiar in the eyes of the public, and the New Year's Eve time is a sudden increase in traffic, which can be regarded as out of the circle. Xu Jiaming, on the other hand, has always been tepid, and there are many fans, but when his name is mentioned, nine out of ten passers-by do not know who he is.

This TV series, Zhong Jia is also the main one, the producer is also fancy his current traffic, and Xu Jiaming was arranged by the company, wanting Zhong Jiayi to take him too, although he is not the second male, but he also gave a supporting role that is quite outstanding.

Zhong Jia also has no opinion on this, since it is a requirement of the company, he usually pays attention to taking Xu Jiaming more, he is a male lead, and his right to speak in the crew is higher.

But Xu Jiaming seemed to be completely unappreciative, and he was unwilling to play with him, and he didn't even say hello later. Originally, the company still wanted to use the relationship with the company's good brother to pull him along, but seeing that Xu Jiaming was so uncooperative, he had to give up.

Su Ziqing was stunned when he heard this, he couldn't imagine that there was such a person who determined his future, and the wind demon asked: "Did you have a conflict before?"

"Hey, it seems that I heard that Xu Jiaming is dissatisfied with his role." Peach freed her mouth and said, and quickly ate it, this beef is so delicious, Xu Jiaming doesn't eat her and waits to share that share with Xiao Wang.

Over there, after Xu Jiaming drove the peaches away, he heard the director outside saying: "Okay, everyone take a break, Jiayi's friends brought drinks and snacks, and you all go to the lounge to eat."

They are just a small online drama crew, and they are not like the big crew that from time to time there are star fans to help send food, this time I heard that there was actually such a good thing, and they all cheered and put down the things on their hands.

"Will be a good person." Xu Jiaming muttered.

"Okay, you have half of his dexterity, and you won't be like this." His agent said on the side.

Xu Jiaming's agent came over specially today because he was dissatisfied with the role, and just happened to see the food delivery: "If you don't want to eat, give it to others, what are you doing by kicking people out so directly?" How faceless do you make the little girl?

"I just can't get used to him, I don't have a heart and lungs all day long, and the benefits are all taken advantage of by him." Xu Jiaming said indignantly.

The agent knew that it was impossible for him to eliminate his hostility for a while and a half, so he had to say: "You endure, how to say that the scene is finished first, and when it is broadcast, buy you a few hot searches to increase exposure."

"How to shoot, it's such a broken drama, the director picks and picks every day, do you think we are making some blockbuster, what kind of broken role I have, sister, can't you change me to a better one?"

The agent sighed, to be honest, she was also helpless, Xu Jiaming has a good appearance, but unfortunately it is an elm pimple, before relying on her appearance to circle a wave of powder, and since then there has been no movement, this time it was also she who applied with the company to get this role.

"Jiaming, this role was originally snatched by my sister for you, and I also let the director add more scenes to you, if you want to change the role again, the director should have an opinion there," the agent could only persuade, "You finish acting, my sister will arrange a few hot searches for you, and then you will suppress the limelight over there?"