5

The first period has a class, too late to buy breakfast! Is the boss sister still there tomorrow morning?

Su Ziqing picked a few replies, then put away his mobile phone and started working.

Soufflé cheesecake and strawberry mille-feuille were made the night before, take them out and cut them and put them in the glass refrigerator, someone mentioned on Weibo before, are desserts are a little greasy, ask her if there is a salty snack, Su Ziqing plans to make a salmon mashed potato salad.

The salmon is marinated in lemon, sea salt and black pepper for a while and then fried in butter.

After steaming the potatoes, puree, add a little butter, homemade yogurt, salad dressing, chopped sour cucumber and mix well, then add the crushed salmon, and finally add some chopped mint leaves and mix well.

Beat the corn into a pulp, add the eggs and flour, make round pancakes, then cut into six triangular patties and bake in the oven to crisp.

Once the tortillas are cool, top each with a spoonful of salmon and potato salad and garnish with a mint leaf.

In the afternoon, Su Ziqing put the new product on the display shelf, quickly attracted the attention of guests, salad placed on a rectangular flat plate with white gold edge, looks particularly delicate, when eating, pinch the corn crackers at the bottom, and the salad bites down, both convenient and delicious, not large, a plate of only three, take a good picture, and don't worry about eating too much, so it is also particularly popular, the first thing everyone gets in hand is to take a photo.

Because there is salmon, this salad Su Ziqing is priced at 60, after all, salmon is not cheap, and as a result, many copies were sold in one afternoon, Su Ziqing couldn't help but sigh that there were indeed more rich people here.

Most of Su Ziqing's guests are young girls or couples, one person orders a different thing, then orders a drink, eats it and invites the other party to taste it, and then most of them can't help but order another one, after all, it is really delicious.

When Su Ziqing went to deliver the cake, she was pulled by a girl, and she was surprised: "What's wrong?"

"Sister, your cake is so delicious, is there a takeaway, it took us a long time to come from school, I just searched on the takeaway software, and there is no store for you." The girl held up her cell phone.

Su Ziqing smiled: "I'm the only one in the store for the time being, and if you take out, you don't have time to do it, you are next to the sea university, right?"

"Yes, yes, now the surrounding stores have takeaway, which is convenient, but I think that after eating what you have here, the other stores are not delicious." The girl said pitifully.

"It's not good to eat too much sweets," Su Ziqing thought she was cute and touched her head, "It's not good to stay in the dormitory all the time, you walked here from school, just take a walk to exercise."

The girls who came

with her immediately laughed: "She just eats takeout in the dormitory every day, and she doesn't go out except for class, and today we said that there was a delicious cake to lead her out!"

Su Ziqing also smiled and showed them the QR code on the menu: "This is the store Weibo, I will update it if there are new products in the future, and the desserts provided every day will also be sent, you pay attention to it, if you want to eat, come ah." The

girls immediately opened their mobile phones and added attention, and then looked at Weibo by the way, and their expressions suddenly became a little subtle.

Su Ziqing looked at their expressions of wanting to say and asked, "What's wrong?" What's wrong?

"Sister," said the girl who had just asked for takeout, "you Weibo, it's really hard to say."

Su Ziqing was stunned, looked at Weibo himself, felt that there was no problem, and looked at them again.

The girl sighed deeply: "Sister, the photo is not taken like this, you see this, there is no background, and there is no lighting, that is, a little plate, oh this is not called plating, this is called placed on a plate, you can't shoot one ten-thousandth of the deliciousness of the cake, your fans are all guests added in the store, right?"

"No, there is also my friend..." After speaking, Su Ziqing herself felt that it was not appropriate, there were not many people in the store now, she simply pulled a chair over, "How should I take the photo?"

The girl looked left and right, and then looked at Su Ziqing: "Sister, give me your apron." Su

Ziqing's apron was still given by the store when he bought the plate, gray background, white art English, Su Ziqing felt that it was quite good-looking, so he kept using it. She untied it and handed it to the other person.

The girl placed the apron obliquely on the small round table next to her, put the mashed potato salad on it, took the small vase on the table and placed it diagonally above, thought about it and folded a small flower, placed it next to the plate, and then took out her mobile phone to find a good angle to take a photo and handed it to Su Ziqing to see.

I don't know what's going on, looking at her on the table, but taking photos has the feeling of food photos in magazines, which suddenly makes Su Ziqing feel that this salad should not be sold for 60 yuan, at least 100 yuan!

"Isn't it powerful!" The girls next to them also gathered around, "Wow Sai Madoka, this photo is so good, quickly post on Weibo!"

"Yes, quickly send Weibo to feed your fans!"

"This photo is amazing!" Su Ziqing exclaimed, "It's simply giving food a degree of overkill!"

"Yes, sister, Madoka is a food blogger, she has a lot of tools to take pictures in her dormitory, and even the dishes in our school cafeteria can give her the effect of a big meal."

Su Ziqing's eyes suddenly shone and looked at Xiaoyuan: "Junior sister, make a deal!" "

"???"

After listening to Su Ziqing's request, Xiao Yuan was stunned for a long time, and quickly shook his head: "Sister, take pictures to say, you can just give me a cake and the like, I just took pictures with my mobile phone, how can I charge you 300 yuan for a photo."

"Your photo is worth this price," Su Ziqing returned the phone to her, "300 is because of the mobile phone taken, in the future I will produce a new product you will help me take a picture, of course, if the photo is good, I will choose a few more, if the photo is not good, I may choose one at a time Oh, plus you still have to run back and forth, 300 is really my advantage."

Su Ziqing said sincerely, and the girls on the side also encouraged her to agree, and Madoka didn't say anything more, anyway, earning some pocket money in her spare time is attractive enough for every student.

Su Ziqing also planned to come out with a new product tomorrow, and after making an appointment with Xiaoyuan, he packed a few cakes in the store for a few people, which should be used to celebrate the success of the transaction.

Closed the store at night and returned home, Su Ziqing took a shower and changed into comfortable pajamas lying on the bed to brush Weibo, as soon as he opened it, he found that there were actually hundreds of @, and he was immediately startled, and looked carefully, it turned out that Xiaoyuan posted a photo of the cake on Weibo, @了她, it was forwarded hundreds at once, Su Ziqing flipped through the comments below, and many people were asking which store. She immediately forwarded Xiaoyuan's Weibo, indicating the address and store name, and after a while in the comments, the same city said that they wanted to come to the store to eat cake, Su Ziqing was satisfied, this photographer invited too cost-effective, remembering that a customer asked about the coffee machine before, she quickly ordered the coffee machine and coffee beans online.