52

The right person for the wind demon is Zhanyou.

As soon as she said this name, Director Xu and Su Ziqing both looked at her with an expression of whether you were crazy or not.

What kind of person is Zhanyou, the universal male protagonist, the ratings are responsible, receiving the script is soft, although it is not a national idol, but the fans are also up to eighty to eight years old, daily question, no one will say that they don't know Zhanyou, such a person, to play them this actor who has no famous director, low cost, and no famous actor, and even the TV series that are not necessarily broadcast on the Internet or on TV? In Director Xu's words, he didn't dare to do this.

"Actually, I didn't want to invite him before," the wind demon explained, "I just asked him to help find out if there was a suitable actor, and then he said he liked the novel, and asked me if he could recommend himself."

Su Ziqing looked at her suspiciously: "Zhanyou won't be your book fan, right?" How do you like every novel? "That's

not the problem, is it?" Director Xu looked at Su Ziqing in embarrassment, "Our budget can't pay for Zhanyou's salary." The

wind demon raised his hand carefully: "It's like this, doesn't Zhanyou have a studio by himself?" So this time he wants to be an investor, so he doesn't want to be paid. Bring

your own traffic, don't want money, what are you waiting for, Su Ziqing clapped his hands: "Then what else to say, the male protagonist is him!" Director Xu, what do you think?

As soon as he turned around, Director Xu was a big man, and his eyes were red with excitement: "Zhan You is coming to act in the TV series I directed?" I'm really messing around this time!

Since everyone felt that it was okay, there was no need to discuss it anymore, the wind demon notified Zhanyou and quickly signed the contract.

The TV series has not yet started filming, but it has been recorded, and the scene arrangement in the early stage, costume props and the like are still being prepared, so neither the actors nor the crew have been disclosed, but this kind of thing in the entertainment industry has always been hidden from the public, and soon various rumors appeared on Weibo.

First of all, Zhanyou's fans learned that he may be starring in a TV series adapted from the new novel of Wind Goblin, and fans have different opinions on this, some people feel that the quality of Wind Goblin's novel is still guaranteed, and the other part is that it was not enough last time? What kind of novels have been adapted into TV series, and what is the use of the good quality of the original work. In the end, everyone reached a consensus that acting is okay, as long as the wind demon does not be a screenwriter.

Wind Goblin: I'm sorry, this time it's still me, surprised? Surprised?

Because the heroine Xu Xiaoxiao is still a newcomer who has just debuted, basically in the entertainment industry, there is no such person, so the heroine's choice has not been exposed, netizens can be said to have arranged actresses of the right age, of course, there are also major agencies taking the opportunity to let their actors rub a wave of popularity.

Then I don't know who said that I had seen Su Ziqing at the audition site when I auditioned, plus Su Ziqing and the wind demon had a good relationship, and immediately there was a new speculation, saying that Su Ziqing was the heroine of this drama.

The guess is also reasonable, the director of the TV series is Director Xu, who has cooperated with Su Ziqing before, someone took a photo of Su Ziqing in the lens testing field, the wind demon and Su Ziqing are almost two people connected together, the logic is rigorous, and it is impossible to refute it, after all, no one thought that in just three years, Su Ziqing became an investor in the TV series from a small owner of a dessert shop.