End

It's really hard

to sneak up and say, your boss is not missing, he is on the new side of the small boss's new industry, and he may confess hopefully!

Love Snow Girl

Wow, a new turn when you sleep up? Speak quickly, speak quickly!

Crispy fries

This

comes to the live part? Suddenly there was interest.

Today I don't work overtime

Who confesses? Is it the small boss or our boss? Has our boss finally got the hang of it?

The codeword is really difficult

It

should be what your boss said, because the little boss was full of spring breeze when he came back from your boss's villa last night. She used to say that she didn't want to be in a relationship, that she was free to be alone, but this time she actually asked me what it was like to be in love, and honestly, I think they almost said it.

Cute little painter

Who says it's not, the boss runs behind the little girl every day, I heard that he also went to the last time the little boss company team building tour? Seriously, I've never seen our boss so unprofessional, and he hasn't been to the cape, he's been there 800 times, okay?

The codeword is really hard

Yes, everyone recognized him, but everyone pretended not to know. Also, I don't know if you heard about us going to the village to save pregnant women to the hospital, when your boss was stopped, and the dead man said that he had some hidden relationship with pregnant women, and your boss said that he was helping his girlfriend to save people, but then everyone was too panicked and forgot this section.

I'm not working overtime

today,

what? What pregnant women? What has an ulterior relationship with our boss? Why do we have no idea at all?

Chocolate Popping Cake

Is

there anyone who prevents women from saving them? What kind of people?

Codewords are really hard

for

pregnant husbands.

Crispy fries

Lying groove? And this kind of husband? Are pregnant women okay?

The codeword is really difficult

The pregnant woman is fine, we sent her to the hospital, the mother and child were safe, that is, your boss was holding the pregnant woman at that time, both hands were full of blood, and later when the

pregnant woman went to the first aid, he sat there scared and his little face turned white, I saw it really pity, I felt that the little boss was also very pitiful, pulled him to help him wash his hands, and the two stayed at the sink for a long time.

Love Snow Mei Niang

the most

Pregnant women are fine, there is actually this kind of man.

The little boss who pulls the boss to help him wash his hands is good A, these two are not the wrong script! But I somehow feel so sweet!

Cute little artist

Hey, our boss is a sufferer in my comics, and it's really a sufferer to be with girls, it's really helpless. But he and the little boss are really a good match, the little boss is the kind of girl who usually looks showy, but has a particularly sassy aura, and a bunch of people under her are older than her, and they are all very convinced of her.