64

Today I don't work overtime (landlord): it's okay to be idle today, my two bosses should actually be one boss, and the other is our boss's partner, but because there are more cooperative projects, it feels almost like our other boss! Wait for me to write about it specifically!

The little chair is ready: the sofa!

Favorite Snow Meiniang: What age is upstairs still grabbing the sofa is really enough, two bosses? Wow, can they be made public even if they are together?

Crispy fries: smell the base story.

Today I don't work overtime (landlord): What do you think, my boss is a man, the partner is a woman, and your definition of the boss is too narrow!

That's right, I'm a hard design dog, well, it's not very hard, peers in other companies are still very envious of us, because our boss is good and talented, our boss himself is a designer, and now in the industry is also good, specific I am afraid to say that I will not say it, anyway, it is very powerful and difficult to date the kind of designer, and then not old, self-made kind. The partner was a restaurant owner, and their first collaboration was when our boss designed the restaurant for the partner's owner, and then supposedly it was the first time they met, but no one in our company believed it.

Why don't you believe it, tell me about the personality of our boss.

High education, handsome, not close to women, the only friend is a man, engaged in scientific research, two people get together in three days, and the girls in our company have begun to draw fanfic comics for both of them!

Chocolate Popcake: No, the other boss is not a man? The handsome guy who is not close to the female color suddenly moved this kind of terrier, I love it a little, the landlord quickly continues!

Crispy fries: Isn't it the basis for it? Landlord, is there a fanmanga I want to read...

Today I don't work overtime (landlord): why is it not the first time to meet, because our boss, who is not close to women, actually personally designed and decorated a small restaurant for the first time! I don't think that the small boss who cooperated at that time could afford our boss's design fee, he was really ridiculously expensive, and the people who came to our company, even the kind of owners of several restaurants under their names were not very willing to let him make a move, after all, the money was sold... The uproar is gone. We privately guessed whether the boss gave discounts to other girls, but we couldn't think of a reason, on the one hand, although the small boss who cooperated with him was also very good-looking, but it was really not as good as a few who chased our boss to the downstairs of the company, that was called really good-looking, and then all were coldly rejected by the boss, is really cold, invite people to drink coffee in the customer service department until we get off work, the company door is closed He does not appear. On the other hand, although the small owner of the restaurant is now almost the same as our boss, he was really a small restaurant at the beginning, and our boss was not in the same business district at all, and then both families did not have a business circle relationship, and it was impossible to know each other before.

Then there was another saying circulating within the company that because the food in the restaurant was delicious, the boss gave it for free, of course, this is our internal joke.

I love Xue Mei Niang the most: I want to know how delicious the things in the restaurant are, how delicious it is, you can consider it like Dream Seeker, but Dream Seeker Super Rich will not ask people for free.

Cute little drawer: Someone on it wants a fandom? The doujin is gone, my dream is shattered. And, you don't go to work and come to the forum gossip boss was discovered by me! @今天我不加班.