4

Chapter 4

On the weekend and two days, the business was not particularly hot, but basically there was nothing to sell, especially the young mother and two girls who came on the first day, and came again on the second day, which made Su Ziqing's confidence in the future soar.

The third day is Monday, most people are in a hurry to go to work in the morning, naturally there will be no time to sit down and eat breakfast slowly, Su Ziqing still plans to carry forward the sandwich.

With a store, there are naturally more types of sandwiches than before, and the method is more complicated.

After the thick pork chops are beaten with a small hammer, marinate for a while, coat with a layer of egg liquid, then wrap in breadcrumbs, fry until golden brown, put on kitchen paper to absorb oil, cut the bread slices, put lettuce leaves, and then put a piece of cheese, put the still hot pork chops on to melt the cheese slightly, drizzle some pork chop sauce, then cut a few tomatoes, cover with a piece of bread, wrap tightly with oil paper and cut into two parts, Between the two slices of bread, you can clearly see the fried pork cutlet about two centimeters thick, plus red tomatoes, green lettuce, and dark yellow cheese that slightly drips down, Su Ziqing himself can't help but swallow a little.

Then Su Ziqing made cheesesteak sandwich, chicken breast sandwich, potato ham salad sandwich. After all cut and placed in the glass freezer, there were no guests coming, Su Ziqing moved, remembering the cream fruit sandwich he saw in the Japanese drama before, and made one with strawberries as it looked, with thick white cream sandwiched before the two layers of bags, and three identical strawberries that were cut side by side, not to mention the taste, this appearance alone is attractive enough.

After seven o'clock, slowly the store began to have customers patronize, sold a few chicken chops, potato salad sandwiches, Su Ziqing was about to make up a few, the doorbell rang, a tall and thin boy with glasses walked in, looking at his watch while walking, a little anxious, he walked to the freezer, looked at several sandwiches, and asked: "How much is this thick meat?"

"Half a 21, a 40." Su Ziqing answered him with a smile, because considering that the pork chops and steaks were quite large and some people couldn't eat them, she set the price of half of them.

"So expensive?" The other muttered and asked, "What about the steak?"

"Half of the steak is 23, one is 42," Su Ziqing simply introduced him, "half a chicken steak 17, one 32, and one 27 for potato ham salad."

Su Ziqing saw that he was a little hesitant, and explained: "I have more than enough food, and the half of the smaller amount of rice will definitely be full, and it is not particularly expensive." The

man hesitated, probably unable to resist the temptation to cut thick pork chops, and said: "Bring me a pork chop, is there coffee?"

"Coffee is not there yet, is strawberry milk okay?" Su Ziqing had been asked many times in the morning if she had coffee, planning to buy a coffee machine back, she held up the strawberry milk that she had packed in the milk tea cup in the morning, "A cup of 25, buy 20 with sandwiches." Considering

that it was breakfast, Su Ziqing used a medium-sized milk tea cup, and the price was not scary, and the other party nodded and asked for a cup.

"A total of 60, shake the strawberry milk before drinking, maybe some strawberry grains sink underneath." Su Ziqing helped him pack it and handed it over, smiling and instructing.

Breakfast was sold until after 9 o'clock, Su Ziqing was about to prepare dessert snacks, there was still half a pork chop sandwich, she poured herself a glass of milk, while posting the sandwich taken in the morning to Weibo, while eating breakfast.

This point is probably when everyone is busy for a while and starts to swipe their phones, and after a while there are several comments

Su

Su who eats meat: Ahhhhhhh This thickness! It's just made for me!

Yoyo my heart: I want to eat! Can you express it over, I will pay for the postage!