15

Although Shen Han said righteousness Ling Ran, when he arrived home, he couldn't help but be a little timid, and when he went to the door, he took a deep breath and pressed the doorbell, and after a while, someone answered inside: "It's coming."

As soon as

the door opened, Shen Han was surprised: "Mom? Are you here too?

"I came with your father," Mother Shen said, her face a little ugly, "Let's eat first, I brought you a lot of food you like to eat from home."

"What to eat?" Someone in the room shouted, "Come first!"

Mother Shen sighed and followed Shen Han into the house, and Father Shen sat on the sofa and asked, "Say, you are divorced, what are your plans in the future?"

Shen Han was not nervous at this time, and also sat down on the sofa on the side: "My new job is very good, the boss is good, the salary is also high, I plan to continue to do it with her."

"Just such a cake shop?" Father Shen said, "This kind of shop opens hundreds a year, and there are only one or two left, what if the store closes?"

"Our store is doing very well, and it's also sold online," Shen Han frowned, "Who said that people were going to close their doors as soon as they came up."

"No, I don't agree," Father Shen darkened, "I see that since you are divorced, there is no need to stay here, or go back to your hometown with us, we can also help you bring up the children, and then you can find another person."

Shen Han smiled bitterly, sure enough, she said squarely: "Parents, I don't plan to find someone anymore, it's good for me to take the baby alone now, the boss gives more time, when she is older to go to elementary school, it will be more convenient, I don't plan to go back to my hometown, the quality of education here is high, and the salary is also high."

"Are you going to go alone?" Mother Shen was anxious on the side, "You have a woman with a child, how can you live alone?" You can't find someone to take care of you? The one before we looked away, this time we wiped our eyes and found a good one.

"Didn't the one before polish his eyes?" Mom, I really don't plan to look for it anymore, I have lived under great pressure every day in recent years, money does not dare to spend, do not dare to say casually, the baby has never gone out to play since birth, eat some snacks and ask me to secretly eat for her outside, divorce This period is my most comfortable day in recent years.

"It won't be like this for everyone, don't you see your father is very good, you don't get married, when you are old and sick, the two of us are gone again, who will take care of you?"

"Wouldn't it be easier to hire a caregiver then than to risk getting married now?"

Shen Han was about to continue, the mobile phone vibrate, she looked down, Su Ziqing sent a message over: If your parents force you to remarry, you will be perfunctory first, and when they return to their hometown, they will not be able to control you.

Shen Han's eyes lit up, swallowing back what he was about to say, and his tone changed: "If I really want to find it, I also have to stay in S City, there are many people I have come into contact here, if I go back to my hometown and bring a child, where can I find a good one?" Listening

to her say that she was willing to find someone again, Shen's mother didn't say anything, Shen's father still had some opinions on her divorce without saying a word, and did not speak for a while, and the three of them ate a meal peacefully.

Shen Han went back to the store after eating, and Su Ziqing saw her come in and asked busily, "How is it?"

Shen Han smiled and said, "Thanks to your text message, or I would have to quarrel with the two of them today."