13

Pumpkin soup and pumpkin bread soon became an instant hot sale, because of the high value, many people will take photos and send Weibo or friend circles, and they are also popular on the Internet, and even some people drive over early in the morning to buy a bowl of pumpkin soup.

The bread prepared by Su Ziqing has increased from more than twenty at the beginning to nearly sixty, and the pumpkin soup has also changed from one pot to three pots, and there are still people who rush to buy it, complaining about why they don't prepare more.

On this day, Su Ziqing just arrived at the door of the store, and found that there were already several people waiting at the door of the store in the cold wind, so frightened that Su Ziqing quickly took out his mobile phone to check the time, thinking that he was late today, but when he saw it, it was only half past six, do you want to exaggerate so much?

The glasses brother was also among the people waiting, saw Su Ziqing get down from the car, and hurriedly ran over: "Oh, you finally came, I'm freezing to death."

"I didn't open the shop until seven o'clock, don't you know, why are you here so early?" Su Ziqing quickly opened the door of the store and let them go first.

The glasses brother snorted: "It's not that your business here is too good, you can't buy it if you don't come early, I've been eating the buns from the bun shop next to your house for three days in a row, I really can't stand it."

"Then you guys won't come so early," Su Ziqing was simply shocked, but she was worried that Shen Han would discover her secret, and put the prepared pumpkin soup and bread in the car every morning, "You guys wait a while, I'll go to the car first to get it." The

pumpkin soup and bread were just taken out of the farm fresh-keeping warehouse by Su Ziqing in the morning, the soup was still hot, and several customers enthusiastically came to help her bring it into the store. As soon as it was placed, the glasses brother stood in front of the counter: "Four curry buns and four cheese buns, 6 bowls of pumpkin soup."

Fortunately, he came early, seeing that there were many people in the counter, so that he was not humanely destroyed by the customers behind, Su Ziqing asked while packing him: "Why are there too many of them?"

"Hey, originally I gave us an office to bring, isn't this pumpkin bread red," the glasses brother took the packed things and smiled bitterly, "The people in the office next door heard that I was close, and also asked me to bring it, I still pressed the number, afraid of being beaten to death, a few people have to share one by two, can only taste the taste."

Su Ziqing has seen people's enthusiasm for Internet celebrity products, fortunately, the quality of her Internet celebrity products can keep up, and after tasting it, everyone feels that it is worth driving over in the morning to eat, and it has not damaged the reputation of the store. It's just that in this way, more and more people are guarding the door of the store every morning.

Looking at this trend, Shen Han thought that Su Ziqing would add the amount of bread and soup to the top, but Su Ziqing did not add it, and directly set the number of bread at fifty per day, pumpkin soup three pots a day, written on the small blackboard at the door, the number of pumpkin soup and bread is limited, while stocks last.

In this way, although the quantity sold is a little less, Su Ziqing and Shen Han can finally take a breath, no need to toss pumpkins from morning to night every day, during this time, Su Ziqing feels a smell of pumpkin when he eats everything, and he is really afraid.

The number of things is small, and I see that there is no pumpkin bread when I come late, but I still have to eat breakfast, so I chose other breakfasts in the store, but found that whether it was coffee, milk or sandwiches, they were unexpectedly delicious, and there was no opinion, and the next day I was still happy to buy breakfast, which brought a lot of popularity in Su Ziqing's store.