12

Su Ziqing originally thought that this was just a small episode, but she didn't expect that a week later, the mother brought her daughter to her store again, saying that she wanted to apply for a store assistant.

Su Ziqing was trying a new product, almost dropped the half-cut pumpkin on the ground, she hurriedly asked the other party to sit down, while pouring tea and looking at each other, the mother's whole person was different from before, without that day following the man, frowns, low eyebrows and pleasant look, even the posture was a lot tall, Su Ziqing found that she was actually not old, not short. The little girl also looked a lot happier, holding a lollipop in her hand, and when she saw her, she pounced and hugged Su Ziqing's leg, calling her sister incoherently.

"I see that your job posting needs to have a certain foundation, I will make cakes, cheesecakes, cream cakes, simple decorations, biscuits will also be made, okay?" The woman looked at her a little nervously.

"Oh, yes," Su Ziqing reacted, "It's just that why did you suddenly come to me to apply, you didn't have a job before?"

The woman shook her head: "Yes, just after giving birth to a child, in order to take care of her conveniently, my work is relatively leisurely, take leave casually, and the salary is also very low, now that I am divorced, I have to find a better job."

"You're divorced?" Su Ziqing was confused by her series of divine unfolding, and had to slow down first, "Wait a minute, can you tell me specifically what's going on, I can't react a little now." The

other party took a sip of tea and explained her own situation simply and in detail.

The young mother's name is Shen Han, she has been a good girl since she was a child, her own family conditions are good, her parents are worried that she is soft, and she will be bullied if she finds someone with too good conditions, so she fell in love with her current husband, oh, it should be her ex-husband, her ex-husband has no big skills, and he seems to be silent and very honest, the conditions at home are average, in the old saying, she is married low, Shen Han's parents feel that in this way she can have more say at home.

However, Shen Han has been educated since childhood to be obedient and virtuous, and naturally listens to her husband when she gets married, and after a long time, her ex-husband also understands her personality, and she becomes different from her previous loyal and honest appearance. Because Shen Han's family conditions are good, Shen Han's father is afraid that she will be wronged, so he will subsidize the two of them from time to time, but the ex-husband feels that his wife's family looks down on him, and he is very angry, so Shen Han does not dare to let his father subsidize again. With the two people have children, the expenses of the family are increasing, the ex-husband because of the personality outside the home, the position has not changed over the years, the salary has naturally not increased, Shen Han in order to bring children, but also can only find a job with short working hours and low salary, life is suddenly stretched, so in the past two years, the ex-husband blamed and insulted her at every turn, blamed her for not reasonably arranging the expenses of the family, blamed her for buying things indiscriminately, her daughter's clothes, not really small can not be worn, Shen Han did not dare to say buy her a new one.

Su Ziqing snorted when she heard this: "Won't it be reasonably arranged?" The money is not enough, no matter how to arrange it, he just can't make money himself, so put the charge on your head first.

Shen Han nodded: "I also only figured out this truth in the past few days, my personality is soft, I am afraid when he is angry, I am confused when I am afraid, and it is really difficult to see through being in it."

Su Ziqing asked her, "Then do your parents know this?"

"My parents are not in S City," Shen Han said, "It's far away, some words are inconvenient to say on the phone, and gradually I don't say it, in fact, I wanted to divorce in the first two years, but when I talked to the old man, I almost broke off the relationship, the old man, I always feel that divorce is a big thing, and I can't divorce anymore."