8

Chapter 8

Madoka acted quickly, and sent the P good picture two days later, not only the whole color of the photo is more harmonious, but also wrote the name of the art store, Su Ziqing knew that Madoka felt that the 300 photos he took were more expensive, so he had been working hard to learn to make pictures, trying to make his photos worthy of the price.

As soon as the lottery Weibo was sent out, it was quickly forwarded, Su Ziqing had long expected this result, she set up an automatic lottery on Weibo to ensure fairness and justice, as for her friends, she couldn't send an extra one if she didn't draw it? At least she has already said hello to her good friends in Beijing, and she will also send her a copy when she sends the prize.

After the lottery Weibo was sent, Su Ziqing did not care about the mobile phone, the lottery time was only two days, and the prize had to be sent out immediately after the end, plus the daily business, Su Ziqing was really busy to the ground.

When she got home in the evening, she didn't have the strength to make herself food, took two slices of bread from the farm, smeared strawberry jam she made, took out a bunch of grapes, took out her mobile phone while eating, and opened Weibo... Open it...... Hey? Why can't it be opened?

Obviously just now into the farm is still very fast, Su Ziqing was startled, and clicked on the farm, you can still click on, and then when you return to the main page, you find 999 on the Weibo logo, only to find that it was too much information and stuck.

No, how many times has she been forwarded, and the enthusiasm of modern people for lotteries is really amazing. Su Ziqing clicked on Weibo and found that there was a big V who turned his lottery, no wonder it was out of the circle, and the number of fans suddenly went from two thousand to more than ten thousand, this event is too worthwhile, Su Ziqing plans, if this big V does not win the lottery by then, she will also give her a box privately.

After the lottery ended two days later, Su Ziqing had already prepared the gift box, and as soon as the list came out, he contacted the express company to send the goods, and the big V who forwarded it was also among them, and he was actually in the same city, and he could probably receive it today.

At the same time, the new chocolate products in Su Ziqing's store have also begun to be new, lava cake is naturally there, chocolate mousse and the box is slightly different, a piece of chocolate sponge cake is added underneath, and then the whole is breaded with dark chocolate, the top is still decorated with cream, which is more exquisite than the box.

Because there are a few more fruits, there are more drinks that can be made in the store, hot cocoa, banana milkshakes, and free drinks have also been replaced by Su Ziqing with honey lemon.

A day later, the feedback

from the Weibo lottery came one after another

Sound and everything: Mom, this package! I was stunned when I got it, and it was so good-looking! And the chocolate cake is huge! Good! Eat! I'm done eating in a trance, show you the picture! 【Picture】【Picture】

Meat meat meat: The packaging is beautiful, and the taste is super good, I gave a little to my parents, even my dad who never liked dessert said it was delicious, my dad asked me to ask if this gift box can be ordered, he wants to order a batch to send to customers! 【Picture】【Picture】【Picture】

Distilled water: When I said I won the lottery, my mother also said that the Internet was full of liars! I received her asking me where this store is and if I can buy it online! 【Image】

Sound dream: I didn't win the lottery, but I was in S City, and I went directly to the store to eat! The mousse cake looks a little different from what you received, it was super delicious anyway, and then the hot cocoa was super delicious, and even the free honey lemonade in the store was delicious! The owner's sister is gentle and good-looking! 【Picture】【Picture】