27

After the three-day soft opening period, the operation of the future city began to get on track and changed to full-day opening.

In addition to the dream search at the beginning, everyone gradually found other fun and delicious shops, such as the holographic game room on the third floor of the whale, which is more realistic than the previous VR technology game, Su Ziqing also tried to play a doomsday game, and his legs were soft when he came out, but Shen Han, who played the palace crossing, wanted to go again.

Zhou Chengjun and their new office is in the office building of Future City, and after opening, several young people in the office basically set the breakfast location in Dreaming.

"Boss, since I came to your place for breakfast, I haven't been late for work, and every day when the alarm clock goes off, I think about whether to eat soup dumplings or egg cups this morning, and I get up all of a sudden." The young girl they called Xiao He said.

Several other colleagues laughed, and Zhou Chengjun said: "But no, the accountant told me a few days ago, Xiao He can be regarded as being able to win the full attendance award."

Su Ziqing asked, "Do you want French pancakes?" When eating, the half-boiled egg is stirred and then dipped in pancake crust, which tastes particularly good.

"Good, good!" Xiao He nodded, "Another cup of sea salt caramel coffee." Everyone

else also ordered, Su Ziqing asked Shen Han to make coffee, the ingredients for the pancakes were prepared, now the kitchen is big, several pots come together, now pour a large spoonful of milk and flour and buckwheat flour mixed batter into the pan, and then spread a layer of bacon and fried mushrooms on top, sprinkle with crushed cheese, beat an egg in the middle, and then sprinkle some sea salt and pepper. When the cheese melts, the egg egg whites are just solidified, and the yolk is still flowing. Finally, put roasted tomatoes and pumpkin on the plate, which can be both seasoned and replenished with vitamins.

The yellow eggs, golden roasted pumpkin and red tomatoes were served on a white ceramic plate, which immediately attracted the attention of the whole restaurant, and Xiao He exclaimed: "Look good, I feel like I am in a castle." The

little friend who ordered the pork bagels on the side suddenly felt that the meat in his hand was not fragrant, and urged: "Eat quickly, eat fast!" I smell something.

Xiao He cut a piece of pancake, then dipped it in a half-boiled egg, rolled bacon and fried mushrooms and stuffed it into his mouth, and the next moment he nodded at his little friend in surprise: "Delicious!" This egg feels like a sauce, then very mild, and the mushrooms can also bite out the juice, which is particularly fresh. Friends

: Let's cut it off!

Xiao He looked at his friend's sad and indignant eyes, couldn't help laughing, and pushed the plate to her: "Give you a bite."

The little friend immediately smiled, she had been fancying the roasted tomato for a long time, picked up the fork and asked: "Can I cut some roasted tomatoes and eat them together?"

Xiao He nodded, the little friend cut the roasted tomatoes, and the pancakes were sent to the mouth, and was immediately hit, the pancakes had a wheat aroma, the edges were crispy, the eggs were mellow and mild, there was a milky aroma of cheese, the tomatoes were slightly sour, stimulating people's appetites, she sighed in annoyance: "I knew I ordered this too!"

"Come on," Zhou Chengjun said, "yesterday I thought it was delicious to eat pork and bagels, and today I ordered it when I came, and now I am hungry for others, you just think that the dishes on other people's plates are delicious." The