63

Alain always thought that all women were the same, since she was a child, she watched her mother work inside and outside the house, to do housework, to take care of the children, to cook for the whole family, occasionally go to the village guest house to help, she can get back a sum of money, go to the town to buy her something delicious that she usually can't eat, and men are like her father, go out to work and earn money, come home and lie in bed, and only come out when they eat.

Sometimes when she is playing at home, her father will be angry, and her mother will quickly tell her to go out to play, don't disturb her father to sleep, Alan doesn't understand, why does dad sleep so much?

When Alain was six years old, a big change suddenly occurred in the village, first came a woman Alain had never seen before, It's not that there are no strange women in the village, sometimes there are people who follow men to sell goods or buy fish, but they look no different from other women in the village, dark skin, old clothes, The whole person looks gray, and this woman appears in front of Alan, Alain seemed to see the color.

She was wearing beautiful clothes that Alain had never seen before, her hair was tied up high, particularly smooth, her skin was white, she was tall, her eyes were particularly bright, Alain had never seen a woman's eyes so bright, it seemed that only the eyes of a very small girl were so bright, when she spoke to the village chief, Alain saw the pleats of the village chief who had always been particularly powerful, who had never spoken to women, smiled at her, and her voice was much smaller, just like ... Alain thought about it, like a mother talking to her father.

This woman asked Alain to call her sister, and made Alain something delicious that she had never eaten, Alain did not know that the potatoes she ate every day could be so delicious, and eggs, Alain dared to guarantee that even the boys in the village who had eggs to eat every day had never eaten such delicious eggs. When my sister left, she also gave Alan a small package of candy, let her hide it and eat it secretly, no one should tell, Alan ate one to know, such a delicious candy, if the boys in the village know, it will definitely be snatched away, but when the last candy was left, Alan took advantage of her mother's lack of attention to stuff it into her mouth, the sugar melted in the mouth, her mother was stunned for a long time, kissed Alan's head for the first time, Alan a little regretted not leaving a few more for her mother.

Later, that sister, Alan called her sister Ziqing after getting acquainted with her, sister Ziqing came to the village many times, listening to the old people in the village said, sister Ziqing wants to build a resort on the beach not far from the village, Alan does not know what resort means, listen to the older people in the village said, at that time, when the emperor came to the weather was particularly hot, he would build a palace to take the concubines out to live, the resort is probably like that, It turns out that Sister Ziqing came out of the palace.

Alan once ran to the construction site to play with Sister Ziqing after being scolded by her father for being too noisy, so she asked her, Sister Ziqing laughed for a long time, pointed to Brother Chu who had been with her and said that the village said that this was the chief steward of the emperor's side? Hey, the little demon sister said that Sister Ziqing always bullies Brother Chu, and it is really true, although Alan does not know what the chief manager means, but Brother Chu is not happy at all, it should not be a good position.

Sister Ziqing said to Alan that the resort is not for the emperor to live, now there is no emperor, there is no concubine, as long as they can afford the money, anyone can come to the resort, if Alan studies hard and finds a good job, he can also come to the resort to live in the future, Alan thought, sister is really strange, how can girls here study, only boys can study.

Then sister Ziqing told Alan a lot of stories, telling how girls became scientists, astronauts, doctors, entrepreneurs through their own efforts, and later sister Ziqing also built Hope Primary School next to the village, so that all girls in the village can go to school.

It turned out that the family's money could only be given to her brother's school, and her mother sighed to Alan: "You guys are really lucky, go to school, study hard, don't worry about things at home, get along with Miss Su more, learn more with her, don't be like your mother." Alan felt that although her mother was still busy at home as before, since Sister Ziqing and Brother Chu snatched her out of the house and sent her to the hospital, her mother became different.

The school is beautiful, many times more beautiful than the village primary school, and the things in it have never been seen by the girls in the village, and on the first day of school, the principal of the school took the teachers to give each girl a school bag and stationery, brand new books, and two sets of school uniforms, the school uniform is more beautiful than the most beautiful clothes Alain has ever seen, a white shirt and pink plaid pleated skirt, plus stockings and black small leather shoes, There was also a set of white shirts and thin trousers and sneakers, the teachers took them to the dormitory to change their clothes, and tied their hair, some girls chose skirts, some girls chose trousers, everyone took a group photo together, sister Ziqing said, when the time comes, write everyone's names and stay in the school as a memorial.

School life allows Alain to see a new world, know the origin of human beings, know the changes in history, know how to do things in simple ways, it turns out that in other places, girls can go to school, even better than boys, girls do not have to get married, but can also live an independent and free life on their own.

Alan finished elementary school in her dreams, then finished junior high school, and was admitted to the high school in the town with her classmates, the more books she read, the more she was able to see how ignorant and backward her place was, and knew why Sister Ziqing insisted on letting every girl in the village study, even a girl like Xiaoshu who didn't want her to study at all, Sister Ziqing also tried her best to let her come to school.

Xiaoshu is the one who has changed the most among so many girls, at the beginning, she would leave her recess meals every time to take back to her brother, and then gradually, she would bring one every few days, and then Xiaoshu applied for a residential school, and would only go home once a week, and occasionally bring something to eat for her brother. When she was in junior high school, Xiao Shu's younger brother would come to pick her up from school and bring her the small snack she had hidden without eating, Alan was stunned and asked Xiao Shu how she did it, Xiao Shu thought for a while: "Sister Ziqing said that the exchange with a price is fair."

After graduating

from school, according to the requirements of Dream Seeking, everyone has to return to Dream Seeking to work for two years, some girls stay in Dream Seeking Company after returning to Dream Seeking Work, a few girls in the village have studied teacher training, went to Dream Seeking Primary School and junior high school to be teachers, a few stayed in the resort to do management, some went to S City, girls who studied design went to Haishen Design, and a few girls were particularly interested in biology and went abroad for further study on scholarships , Alain was very interested in filming, learned directing, and wanted to make a story about a small fishing village by himself.

Looking back when she grew up, Alan was extremely glad that Ziqing's sister chose to build a hope primary school in a small fishing village, if it were not for her studies, maybe all the girls here would have married as adults, had children, and repeated the lives of their mothers and grandmothers, and they would not know what the outside world was like for the rest of their lives.

The author has something to say: I don't know what to write outside for a while, do you have anything you want to see?