11

Weekends are always the best times for business in Su Ziqing's store, especially in the afternoon, when girls gather in a pile of twitter to discuss novels they just read or their idols.

"Did you guys watch the draft some time ago, ah I like Xiao Yi so much!"

"What's the new draft again? I haven't watched variety shows recently, and my family Ayo has a new drama to be on.

"I looked, I looked! Wow Sai Zhong Jia is really handsome, dancing is good-looking, English is so good, love love! "

Zhong Jiayi? Su Ziqing immediately pricked up one ear, couldn't imagine that Xiao Yi's younger brother was already so red?

"He has been studying abroad before, of course he is good at English, and he can also play the piano, he is handsome and talented, how can there be such a perfect boy under the sky!"

Is it that perfect? Su Ziqing looked at a few girls over there who had already shared the table because of the discussion of Zhong Jia, and made cakes with a smile, hey, the girls are so cute.

"Huh? Xiao Yi is on the hot search! A girl suddenly shouted, "Zhong Jiayi is also suspected of dating an out-of-circle girlfriend?" Does he have a girlfriend?

"What the hell, hype, huh?" Another girl hurriedly opened her mobile phone and began to search, "The previous interview didn't say that the company stipulated that it would not be allowed to find it for two years, how could a child who was so honest as Xiaoyi talk nonsense."

"Zhong Jia is also suspected of dating his girlfriend in a dessert shop, with a sweet smile and a girl's appearance... Wait a minute. The girl who was reading the article looked up at the facilities around her with a skeptical expression, and then looked at her mobile phone, "No... No way?

Su Ziqing has quickly opened Weibo, needless to say, it seems that Aunt Zhong was photographed when she brought him to the store that day, and the comments under the hot search Weibo have exploded a wave, and now it has become a battlefield for fans to control comments.

Before she could think of how to explain, a group of girls had already surrounded her, and Su Ziqing's scalp suddenly felt numb.

"Sister, did you see Xiao Yi that day?"

"Sister, did Xiao Ye come with a girl? Is it really a girlfriend?

"Is it a misunderstanding, Xiao Ye loves sweets when he was drafting, he just came to eat?"

"Yes, those paparazzi like to talk nonsense!"

Fortunately, she was not photographed in the photo, and Su Ziqing didn't want to be treated as a gossip girlfriend. Just didn't know how to answer, Su Ziqing's mobile phone rang, she hurriedly glanced down, and the remark was: Xiao Yi. Zhong Jia also called. She hurriedly waved her mobile phone: "Work phone, sorry ha." "I'm

sorry, sister, did I cause trouble for your side over there?" As soon as he picked up the phone, Zhong Jiayi said apologetically, "The company is already dealing with it, and it will be refuted soon."

"It's okay on my side, just a few of your fans happened to be in the store today," Su Ziqing comforted him, "How do you plan to explain?" I can unify it on my side.

"Just to be honest, sister, if you don't want to expose yourself to me, just say it's an ordinary guest, the company here plans to say that my mother has just returned to China, so go out to eat together, my fans know that I have a good relationship with my mother." Zhong Jiayi said, "There weren't many people in the store that day, and they didn't seem to know me, so it shouldn't matter."