14

Su Ziqing was startled by the sudden influx of orders, and quickly asked Shen Han to change the inventory of goods, otherwise he would really be busy doing an online store every day.

After the inventory was changed, the steady stream of orders finally stopped, Su Ziqing breathed a sigh of relief and said in surprise: "Could it be that I have a misunderstanding of the current price?" That's not cheap either, is it?

Shen Han thought for a while: "To be honest, according to my previous living situation, I will definitely not be willing to buy 160 a box of desserts, but now, you let me buy a dessert with a good taste once or twice a month for 160, I am still very happy, after all, it is not expensive and unbearable, and you can enjoy the food, why not buy it, everyone should have this idea."

"Hey..." Su Ziqing sighed, "It's not good to change the price now, and it's already a high price in the same kind of products, then it's still a limited sale, you come every day and order a stock, more than not sold."

It's just that putting money and not making money like this is really a little heart-choked, Su Ziqing thought depressedly, just recruited a clerk, so soon to recruit a second?

After the inventory changed for a while, soon someone came to Weibo to ask how the goods were sold out, and Su Ziqing quickly sent a Weibo notice.

Dream-seeking: Due to the large number of orders, there are only two people in the store, the owner and the new sister, it is really too late to do it, so I have to sell it in limited quantities every day, please pay attention to the replenishment of our goods!

The dessert gift box will be launched at Christmas and New Year, so please keep an eye on our updates~!

Fans who learned the truth immediately complained one after another, saying that they used to go to the store to grab it, but now they can buy online, they still have to rely on robbery, why is it so difficult to eat something good this year. Some people also secretly commented on whether it was hunger marketing, which was refuted by frequent customers, because there are really only two people in the store, plus they usually have to do physical stores, which is indeed a lack of manpower.

In this way, someone immediately urged under Weibo: Boss, recruit people quickly, your fans are starving to death! If you really can't recruit me, the salary is arbitrary, and you can include me bread and dessert for three meals a day!

This article soon replied: Boss, recruit me! I don't want money, you just wrapped my fruit!

Then someone joked and complained about their malicious competition, Su Ziqing was really made to cry and laugh, and then secretly felt happy, after all, making food, in addition to making money, naturally everyone feels delicious and makes the person who does it feel happy.

Christmas gift box Su Ziqing found the company in advance to customize, on the basis of the original box to add some Christmas colors, still simple style-based, the content of the box has also changed slightly, a strawberry mille-feuille, two caramel brûlée, and a Christmas stump cake, the most attentive is the Christmas stump cake, the cake body uses a moist and delicate chocolate cake, similar to the method of making cake rolls, and then coated with a thick layer of chocolate ganache, Roll into long strips, cut into small pieces of stump shape, put it vertically, and then wrap it with a layer of chocolate to make a pattern similar to the trunk, and draw the annual rings with dark and light chocolate on it, because of fear of damage, Su Ziqing wrapped a layer of transparent plastic flakes outside the cake, and then put it into a transparent round thick plastic box, from a distance, it looks quite like the stump in the cartoon.

Christmas gift boxes do not do much, one is troublesome, the second is because for most people, Christmas is that day has some atmosphere, and there are not many people who will buy Christmas gift boxes, but the Christmas stump cake and strawberry cake made in the store because of the novel shape and good taste, sold well for several days.