26

Yu Mengjiao is an ordinary white-collar worker in S City, she has been a loyal fan of the store since Xunmeng just opened the store, and this time she also learned the news of Xunmeng's new store on Weibo.

I originally thought that the opening day of the dream restaurant happened to be the weekend, and I could go to the little boss to hold a show, but I didn't expect to grab tickets? This future city is really full of gimmicks.

Yu Mengjiao did not particularly care about the future city, but like netizens, she was amazed by the design drawings of the future city, but then she was popularized by the big V science of science and technology, saying that most of this effect can only be made with the help of later stage, and she lost interest.

On the day of the ticket grab, thinking that there were 30,000 people a day for three days, that is, there were 90,000 tickets, Yu Mengjiao slept until she woke up naturally, nestled on the bed and opened the ticket grabbing link, and the page displayed: 0 votes remaining.

What's the situation? Yu Mengjiao opened Weibo blankly, wanting to see if there was a bug in the system, and the store clicked on its home page, all saying that he didn't grab a ticket, complaining that the group of technology houses was single for thirty years, and actually dropped 90,000 tickets in seconds, and occasionally saw a few little sisters showing off their hand speed practiced by grabbing concert tickets and grabbing an admission ticket.

Yu Mengjiao felt as if she was in a dream, opened the QQ group and asked her little sister: "Did any of you grab the ticket?"

"Nope! Sleeping/grooving, I obviously waited for eight o'clock to click in, and then was flown by the speed card, and when I logged in again, it was gone!

"I thought there wouldn't be so many people grabbing it, and it took eight o'clock to slowly enter it, and then the remaining tickets were zero, and I saw on Weibo that not only the people in S City were grabbing tickets, but also many from other places!" It's really too much!

"Really I went to see those who grabbed tickets, a lot of big guys in the science and technology industry, I feel that the person who said that the future city was made of special effects was a liar."

"Forget it, wasn't there a live broadcast all day that day? Let's watch the live broadcast, and it's clearer than they crowd.

Yu Mengjiao: No, I really just want to go to the dream to have a meal, so difficult?

On the day of the opening of the future city, before nine o'clock, the person who won the ticket was waiting at the gate in four directions, and Minister Zhang couldn't help but be glad that Chu Muyang insisted on making four entrances, otherwise there was really a possibility of causing traffic jams.

The online live broadcast also officially began at nine o'clock, Yu Mengjiao learned a lesson this time, clicked on the link early, and looked at the white tunnel gate of the future city with hundreds of thousands of netizens.

As soon as nine o'clock arrived, the live broadcast shot was the first to enter the tunnel, there were too many people behind, the camera could only sweep over the text displayed in the tunnel inside, most people did not see clearly, as the camera walked out of the dim tunnel and entered the future city, Yu Mengjiao only had time to glimpse the appearance of the city, and the screen was instantly brushed by a full of "lying / groove".

"What do I see the real world?"

"The camera plus special effects, right? It's special effects, right?

"The designer actually traveled back in time, didn't he?"

"Earlier, there were no special effects, I just went to watch the Internet celebrity live broadcast room, this is real."