18

However, this handsome guy only glanced at her slightly, then turned around and plunged into the water to start swimming, Su Ziqing is not a particularly outgoing personality, although he was a little itchy in his heart and wanted to take another look, but he just thought about it, and chose another swimming lane to swim.

She is now physically good, swimming for more than half an hour, consciously exercising enough, she came out of the water, the handsome guy was still swimming stuffy, Su Ziqing was a little cold when she left the water, hurriedly took a bath, and didn't care about watching the handsome guy.

It's almost the Spring Festival, the hotel is also very intimate, breakfast also provides a lot of Chinese food, Su Ziqing took a basket of soup bags, a small bowl of noodle soup, a small cup of milk.

The soup bun is delicious, the skin is very thin but very tough, and it trembles when carried up, Su Ziqing dipped in some vinegar, bit open a small mouth and took a sip of hot soup, the taste was extremely delicious, much better than what she had eaten at home, and finally realized that this hotel is indeed famous for the reason why the restaurant is famous.

The bottom of the noodle soup is chicken broth, fragrant and mellow, and the amount is three or four bites, which is about to satisfy the mentality of customers who want to eat more. Su Ziqing ate a basket of soup buns, and after eating a small bowl of noodle soup, she was also a little full, and planned to go to the beach.

She used to be very hot about the beach on the farm, but because it was not open, she couldn't even touch the edge of the sea, so she could only step on the sand to enjoy it, and now she came to the real beach, naturally she wanted to see it.

After walking two steps, the mobile phone rang, and Su Ziqing picked it up and saw that it was Zhong Jiayi.

"Sister, are you on the island?" Zhong Jiayi asked at the end, "Can you see TV?" Remember to watch my New Year's Eve performance!

"It arrived yesterday! Will watch, I can watch the webcast here. Su Ziqing replied to him in a good mood, "I'm on the beach, do you want to take a look, the water here is particularly blue." Up

close, the sand is slightly yellowish white, the sea blue can see the bottom at a glance, Su Ziqing connected to the video call, Zhong Jia also quickly connected, it seems to be in the dance studio, probably doing the final practice.

"Wow! The water is so clear! Zhong Jia also called out at the end of the video, "I want to go too!"

While chatting with him, Su Ziqing held up his mobile phone to show him the surrounding scenery, so that this little poor "cloud tourism" who did not have a holiday in the New Year was a little "cloud tourism".

Hung up the phone, went to the drink stall by the beach and ordered a glass of juice, Su Ziqing lay down on the beach chair, exhaled comfortably, God knows, she has been thinking about it every day for the past few months, she wants to put a beach chair on the beach of the farm, enjoy the feeling of sunshine and sand, and now it has finally come true here.

Just drank a sip of cold and sweet juice, the mobile phone rang again, Su Ziqing looked down, immediately clicked on the video call, called: "Dad!" Can you call? Su

Ziqing's father is a geologist, has been abroad for a while recently, because the place of work is relatively remote, the phone is basically unreachable, the last time was before departure, the foreign laboratory called Su Ziqing.

"Yes, our expedition is almost over, and now we are back in the laboratory, I received the New Year's gift you sent to my father!" In the video, Su Ziqing's father looks black and thin, with a shackled beard, probably called her as soon as he arrived at the laboratory, "The time is just right, the people in the laboratory said that they just received the package yesterday, and they thought it was experimental materials, and they didn't dare to open it."