19

Su Ziqing eats, drinks and plays on the island, the hotel provides delicious snacks and drinks at any time, the room is cleaned every day, even the clothes can be washed and dried by the staff and then delivered, I feel that the immortals can not live such a comfortable day.

Everyone was a little busy in the evening of the Chinese New Year's Eve, first to watch Zhong Jiayi's New Year's Eve performance, and then to watch the New Year's Eve concert of Su's mother orchestra, but fortunately they were not in a time period, otherwise Su Ziqing would have to release his brother's pigeons.

Zhong Jiayi's New Year's performance is singing and dancing, he debuted this year is very much growth, chose a difficult martial arts style song, plus a little kung fu movement dance, with resolute eyes, successfully won a blockbuster scream offstage, at the end of the music, about the fans who heard his name called offstage, Zhong Jiayi, who originally cooperated with the style of the song, couldn't help but grin, revealing a bit of childishness in line with his age, just caught by the closer-up camera , This contrast Meng suddenly helped him attract a large number of fans, Su Ziqing opened Weibo to see the performance effect, searched for Zhong Jiayi, all were circled fans' speeches.

The unexpected joy is that when someone searched for Zhong Jiayi on Weibo, they found a New Year's gift box sent by an entertainment studio assistant Zhong Jiayi, saying that the boss received too many gift boxes, so she gave points to several assistants, she got Zhong Jiayi's, originally still envious of the skin care set perfume that people got or something, but when I was working overtime, I opened and ate a small cookie, out of control, and directly ate the two boxes of biscuits inside, also sent a rainbow fart to praise Zhong Jiayi's New Year's gift box well, so a large number of fans and viewers poured into Dream Seeking Weibo, some are showing off their same New Year's gift box, and some are asking if this gift box can be bought after the New Year, so that Dream Seeking became popular on Weibo in a short period of time, and completely entered the eyes of the public.

At zero o'clock, the island set off fireworks, huge sparks exploded one by one in mid-air, shining on the island like daylight, Qi Qi was young, fell asleep early, Su Ziqing called room service, the three girls drank some fruit wine rarely, all a little drunk.

Shen Han sighed with emotion: "Three months ago, I really couldn't have imagined that I would celebrate the New Year on Mermaid Island, it was too far away from my life, and I now feel like I'm dreaming." The

wind demon took a sip of wine: "Yes, I was still worried about my income a few months ago, and as a result, the rating of this book is particularly high, and there are already film and television companies to contact the copyright, maybe I can make a TV series, I feel that I am very lucky after meeting Qingqing."

"Wow," Su Ziqing was still hearing the wind demon say this for the first time, "Your book is going to be filmed?"

"I may not be able to shoot yet," the wind demon said, unable to hide the smile on his face, "but the sincerity over there is very strong, and it is quite promising."

Su Ziqing became excited, because the wine was a little confused, she stood up and lay on the railing of the balcony, shouting towards the sea below: "We are so good!!!! Our journey is... The sea of stars!!! Upstairs, I don't know who "poofed" and laughed.

Shen Han and the wind demon were startled, and hurriedly grabbed her, lest she fall headlong, Shen Han touched her face, hot, only to find that she seemed to be drunk.

The wind demon looked at the fruit wine, and then at Shen Han: "She has such a bad amount of alcohol?"

Shen Han shook his head, thought about it and said: "She has just graduated from college for half a year, so she should not have drunk much in bars."