16

Zhong Jiayi saw that the agent had something to go out today, so he dared to sneak out to eat, but he never expected that in order to supervise him, the agent actually rushed back to the company without even eating lunch after finishing things, and just caught Zhong Jiayi who came in from the gate.

The flower and fruit tea given by Su Ziqing is full of sincerity, the real is a big jar, Zhong Jia also has no place to hide, so he had to hold the jar to make a well-behaved appearance, and greeted the agent with a smile: "Hehe, sister, are you back?" Zhong

Jiayi's agent was specially assigned to him by the company, and he brought out several top streams, and he was also sent to take him because he had the potential to become popular, it can be said that he was a teacher recruited by the top class, naturally he could see his weakness at a glance, and stretched out his hand: "What did you take?" Show me.

Zhong Jiayi handed over the flower and fruit tea with a painful heart: "It's the tea you drink, the pure natural fruit, it really won't be fat." The

agent took it over and checked for a long time, the ingredient list only fruits and dried flowers, the calories were not high, she opened the jar and sniffed, for a while was shocked by the fruity aroma that came to her face, the exhaustion of the morning seemed to disappear instantly, and suddenly the mood was a little better, although she said that she was strict in managing people, she also knew that these young people were under pressure, Zhong Jiayi used to be a person who could eat half a jar of chocolate sauce a day, and now he is controlled that he can't even smell the taste of chocolate, Soft-hearted for a while, he returned the jar to Zhong Jiayi: "Okay, you can only drink one cup a day, and there is a lot of sugar in the fruit."

Zhong Jiayi hugged the jar happily, and then listened to the agent ask: "Where did you buy this flower and fruit tea?" "It smells good, and she went to buy a can to taste."

"What about this? This is what my sister gave me, na, it's this dream seeker," Zhong Jiayi opened Weibo to show her the dream seeking account she followed, "By the way, I also went to order a New Year's gift box, this year we will give this to the magazine and entertainment studio."

The agent looked at the New Year's gift box posted on Xunmeng's Weibo: "Well, yes, you just became popular this year, this configuration is almost the same, this does not need to be spent by yourself, the company will reimburse you when the time comes."

Zhong Jia was also stunned, and such a good thing? He also thought that this money would have to be paid by the artist himself, so he naturally nodded again and again, and couldn't help but enthusiastically sell: "Sister, her family things are delicious, you have time to taste it." When

the agent heard this, his eyes suddenly tilted: "How do you know that her food is delicious?" What else did you eat besides this tea?

Zhong Jiayi: Why can't I control my mouth.

A few days later, Zhong Jiayiding's New Year's gift box was delivered to the company, because he ordered more, and there were still a few boxes left after sending the partner, and Zhong Jiayi changed hands and gave it to several artists in the same period of the company.

For him, this is similar to exchanging snacks with friends when he was a child, but in the eyes of others, it is not like this, the same time as the company, and it is a similar route, the boy group who received the gift box opened it to see that they were all cookies with huge calories, which exploded at that time, and ran straight to Zhong Jiayi's agent office to ask him what he was an, but as soon as the door opened, I saw him sitting on the sofa and stuffing something into his mouth, Startled by the suddenly open door, I almost choked on myself.