17

After getting off the plane and arriving at the hotel, it was after 9 a.m., and although the four of them had slept on the plane, they still felt quite tired.

The hotel staff helped them bring the box to the room, and as soon as they entered the door, Qi Qi widened his eyes and "wow", broke free from Shen Han's hands and ran into the living room: "Mom, is this the palace?"

Su Ziqing is a suite, entering the door is a large living room, facing the balcony is a whole side of floor-to-ceiling windows, in front of the floor-to-ceiling window placed a long sofa, in front of the coffee table on the welcome flowers and a few plates of fruit snacks. The balcony is wooden floor, you can walk up directly with bare feet, the area is large, there are parasols and a small bar, and three deckchairs, because Su Ziqing is a sea view room, the position of the lounge chair is exactly facing the sea, you can see the waves crashing on the golden sand.

There is also a small games room in the living room with ocean balls and an indoor slide, and next to the game room is a dining table with flowers on the table. Su Ziqing looked around and pushed open a pink room door: "Sister Han Han, you and Qi Qi live in this room, there are children's washrooms and small beds, little demon, you can choose one of the other two rooms, it seems to be similar." The

wind demon pushed open the doors of the other two rooms and looked at it: "Well, the configuration is the same, I didn't expect you to actually book a three-room suite, I thought the two of us were going to sleep together."

"I wake up at six in the morning, and you guess I don't go to bed until six in the morning, right?" Su Ziqing poked her face, "But you can sleep with me, come to me at night~" "

you!" The wind demon stretched out his hand, pushed Su Ziqing's greasy face to the side, dragged the box into the room, "I live in the middle of this, the floor-to-ceiling windows on the side are too bright, affecting my sleep during the day, say okay, I'm here for vacation, don't tell me to get up to play attractions, I have a full deposit box!"

"Okay, you can sleep in the hotel," Su Ziqing turned around and beckoned to Qi Qi, "Come on, little princess, take a look at your dormitory."

"I'm not a little princess, I'm a queen like Aisha!" The little girl ran to the room upside down, and then gasped at the door of the room, "Wow! The blue bed is really Aisha's palace! The

children's bed in the parent-child room is against the wall, creating a castle-like style, climbing into the small bed from the castle gate, and you can also put down the blue bedspread reflecting the stars.

Qi Qi cheered and ran over and threw herself on the bed: "Mom, I like it here!" I'm going to sleep by myself today!

Shen Han touched Qi Qi's little head, and his eyes were full of gratitude when he looked at Su Ziqing: "Thank you."

Su Ziqing smiled indifferently: "The store was busy before, and you didn't have time to take Qi Qi out to play, which can be regarded as my compensation for her."

Shen Han was accustomed to her personality that was particularly generous to others, and did not say anything, but was more determined to continue to do things with her. Su Ziqing put things into the room by the window, and there was still some time before lunch, she asked the other two: "Do you want to rest for a while or go out?" The top floor can do SPA, free during the stay.

"I'm going!" The wind demon ran out of the room, "I rushed the manuscript for several days for travel, and I was exhausted!"

"I'll go too!" Shen Han put down the mobile phone he was fiddling with, "By the way, children can't do it, right?"

"Go check it out, if it doesn't work, let her play on it for a while, and just go to eat after the SPA."

Children really can't do it, but there is a larger play area over there, and Qi Qi waved at them casually and rushed over to climb the slide.