62

The island resort is located on an island not far from a small fishing village, and it takes two hours by cruise.

The villas at the island resort are designed as single-family villas, and only the high-end consumer groups will come to stay, and from the wooden staircase there is a large terrace, which is a small garden design, and there are bars and umbrellas on the platform. From the terrace is the main entrance of the villa, which has a separate living room, kitchen, dining room, living room, swimming pool, children's playground and back garden.

The back garden is the focus of this island holiday villa, from the balcony of the house down the stairs to the back garden of the villa, walking along the path paved with floor tiles in the garden, along the way are a variety of flowers, in the middle of the garden is a small fountain, and Su Ziqing from the farm's fruit island out of the mango tree and orange trees, if you want to eat, you can reach out and pick ripe mangoes and oranges.

In addition to the fruit trees, there are strawberries and blueberries in the small greenhouse in the garden, and on the right side of the garden is a long corridor, and the long corridor is covered with grape shelves, and there are loungers and small coffee tables underneath, and you can rest on the loungers while smelling the flowers and fruits of the garden, and you can also pick a bunch of grapes to eat when you reach out, and you can enjoy thinking about it. Next to the promenade is an open-air restaurant, if the weather is good, you can invite friends to eat in the garden, the chef and band in the resort can be hired privately, and the back garden is large, if you want the band to play, you can have a dance party in the garden.

The villa area is scattered on the edge of the island, there are large floor-to-ceiling windows on all sides of the villa, and the interior adopts full intelligent automation, and the shoe cabinet entering the door is the automatic shoe cabinet that Su Ziqing saw in Chu Muyang's house before, and the internal lighting, central air conditioning and curtain room doors, etc. are all voice control and automatic sensing, which can make the human body feel like a smart home.

Of course, in addition to the villa area, the island also provides a place for tourists who do not live in the villa, the middle of the island is a huge glass flower room series, divided into four parts, each part is a large hexagonal fully transparent flower room, even the door and the middle connected corridor is also transparent glass, the toilet is designed as white snowflake-like crystals scattered in all corners, that is, beautiful and safe.

In addition to the guests of the island villa, other tourists need to buy tickets to enter the glass flower room, the ticket price is not low, but it includes all the consumption inside, entering through the transparent glass door, it is like entering a fairy tale world, under the feet is an emerald green soft lawn, purple vines hang on both sides, the first is a large flower hall, the hall is a variety of flowers, there are patches of lavender on the ground, and the small pond is a water lily that blooms just right, There are also cherry blossoms and pear blossoms full of trees, birds and butterflies flying between the trees, and birdhouses of various shapes on the tall trees, making it a perfect photo no matter what angle you take from that angle.

Walking through the first flower room, the second flower room is the coffee dessert house, unlike other dessert houses, the fruits here are clearly picked, because behind the production table is a strawberry and blueberry field, as well as vines, the staff picks the fruit and washes it in a special operation room and sends it to the dessert chef.

Su Ziqing used the creativity of the movie "Chocolate Factory", the flowerpot-like plate made of food-grade materials to make strawberry vines, hanging on it a small dessert made into a strawberry shape, the outside of the small dessert is a thin red icing, and the inside is a white cream mousse wrapped in cut strawberries. Next to the strawberry field is a coconut tree, the branches of the tree are placed with coconut-like small cakes, black crispy chocolate, wrapped in coconut-flavored mousse, and coconut milk flavor flowing in the middle, the cake is not large, and it will not be greasy to eat, and there are realistic mangoes hanging on the mango tree, take it down and open it will find that there are two mango-flavored snow girls hidden inside, the small pumpkin in the pumpkin field is a pumpkin-flavored European bag, breaded with cheese mochi, and the small mushrooms in the mushroom field stay in the chocolate chip cookie crumbles, which looks particularly realistic. I picked it up and tasted it but found that it was a coffee-flavored cookie, a lemon-flavored brownie on the lemon tree, and a small durian mousse cake, if it was not extraordinarily small, it really made people think that it was a real durian.