36

The official release of the TV series is the video from Su Ziqing's previous audition, and the video clip of Xu Jiaming's same plot.

This is just a daily life fragment, and it doesn't need much appreciation, compared with each other, even ordinary people can see the acting skills of the two, and the crew also has a paragraph

"@钟嘉亦V , @傅佳V ,@徐佳明V, and @Su Ziqing V are very good actors, during the filming of this play, because @Xu Jiaming V hopes to play a more challenging role, so he needs to find another actor to play his original role, the director met @Su Ziqing V who came to visit friends in the crew among many audition actors, although she has no acting experience, but her acting skills are natural and touching, so the director chose to let her replace @Xu Jiaming V to play this role. This was supposed to be the best of both worlds, but for some reason, Ms. @Suziqing V fell into a bad rumor, and the crew and director are deeply sorry for this, I would also like to explain to the audience and netizens that inviting @Su Ziqing V to play this role is a decision made jointly by the director and screenwriter after watching her audition, There is no drama grabbing, please don't listen to rumors, and the Internet is clean, and I apologize to @Suziqing V in my heart, It was we who did not clarify the rumors in time, which caused her to suffer a lot.

After the crew's Weibo was issued, other actors and staff also forwarded apologies.

@钟嘉亦V: The friend of sister Ziqing who came to visit the crew is me, because our mother is a colleague, sister Ziqing is slightly older than me, and has taken care of me since I was a child, this is my first time filming, she hopes that I can get along with everyone, so she brought a lot of food to me as support, starring in TV series is also I persuaded her, I thought it was just a small role for a few minutes, it would not have much impact, but I didn't expect that this matter would eventually become like this, Sister Ziqing, I'm sorry, can I still go to dream and eat?

@傅佳V: Ziqing during the crew, we got along very happily, she also brought me very, very tasty low-calorie lunch and dinner every day, I went to visit her after the incident, but I didn't expect to be comforted by her, this is a very strong and optimistic and cheerful girl, I hope everyone will not misunderstand her again.

Whether it is the crew or the actors of the same drama, there is only one meaning expressed about this incident, Su Ziqing was temporarily pulled over to top the vacant role, not forcibly stuffed into the scene, then, why did the crew suddenly have a vacant role, and why everyone is sorry for her, as long as you see all how this thing happened, people with brains can think of it.

In particular, the Weibo sent by the crew is a good hand of irony, clearly indicating that everyone is a good actor, but emphasized that Xu Jiaming asked to change roles halfway, resulting in the director having to pull people to audition halfway, and what's more, he also released a clip of Xu Jiaming's performance, which can be said to be a slap in the face, and almost said directly: "Look at this person, even if he plays badly, he has to change the role, and as a result, the director casually pulled a mass actor to play and beat him."

Although the crew did not say so, netizens were blunt, and some people turned out the comment that someone had sent before, saying that Su Ziqing was favored by the director when delivering takeaways, and joked: "The director really pulled a personal performance in the delivery of takeaways." The result was approved of the popular comment, and Ming Huang stayed the first under the crew's Weibo.

In the company, Xu Jiaming is throwing a tantrum. During this time, because of the frequent hot searches, public opinion is basically good for him, Xu Jiaming has several times more fans, and there are many TV series and variety shows to contact him, he is proud, but he didn't expect that the crew who thought it was foolproof suddenly came out like this.