44

"Now the area of the factory is obviously not enough, I still tend to go to a place farther away from the city to build my own factory, the cost will actually be lower, and it will be convenient to expand later," Chu Muyang said and looked up at Su Ziqing, who had not reacted for a long time, and found that she was in a daze in the area she had marked on the map, "Su Ziqing? Ziqing? What do you think?

"Huh? Going to another city? Su Ziqing reacted, "Don't continue to stay in S City?"

"Yes, whether it is labor costs or other expenses in S City, we go to small cities or villages around S City, there is enough open space, the cost is low, and now the transportation is very convenient, you actually open a factory is the same." Chu Muyang showed her a few places circled on the map, "You see, this side is basically an undeveloped area, and these cities are under development and construction, and all kinds of enterprises are very welcome, and there will be some preferential policies."

Su Ziqing's gaze moved to a development zone near the sea: "It's okay here?"

"Of course, I chose places where factories can be built," Chu Muyang looked at her in surprise, "What's wrong with you?" I think you've always been a little distraught lately, what's going on?

Su Ziqing looked at him tangled, to be honest, she has been thinking about the past few days or else she will not transfer the farm out, it is not impossible to continue the current production model, but on the other hand, she is not willing to give up such a good opportunity, if she can really successfully transfer the things in the farm, it is not only to solve the crisis of the disappearance of the farm, she can do more.

In the end, she was still ruthless, intending to bet on whether she was accurate in looking at people.

"There is something I want to tell you," Su Ziqing said to Chu Muyang slowly, "You know, I have always trusted you, it can be said that as long as you make a decision, I basically believe it unconditionally, so what I told you this time is really completely attached to my future fate on your character." Chu

Muyang looked at her, and his expression became serious: "I know it's hard to make you fully believe it just by saying this, but I still give you a guarantee, as long as you haven't done anything serious illegal or criminal, all your secrets are safe with me."

"It's not that it's a crime," Su Ziqing whispered, "it's unbelievable."

Chu Muyang seemed to have thought of something, and smiled: "I have encountered all the strange things, and I guess there is nothing that will surprise me."

Su Ziqing took out his mobile phone: "Let's talk about it after you read it."

"Farm games?" Chu Muyang looked at the farm interface opened by Su Ziqing, a little stunned, "This is it?" I seem to have seen someone in the company play.

Su Ziqing didn't explain, directly pulled him into the farm, since the identity was identified, the farm has opened a lot of permissions to her, and now she can freely bring things into the farm, so Su Ziqing put beach chairs and blankets on the beach early, but this is the first time she has tried to bring people in.

Fortunately, it was successful, the two people appeared in front of the warehouse together, and Chu Muyang looked at the scene in front of him for a while before he gasped and said: "My world view has just been reshaped again.

"So, that's the secret you said," Chu Muyang turned to Su Ziqing, "I have to say that I am really honored that you chose to tell me this."

Su Ziqing has been observing his expression, she deliberately pulled Chu Muyang in suddenly, people in a defenseless state is the most difficult to fake, Su Ziqing really only saw surprise on his face, and also breathed a sigh of relief, fortunately he didn't believe the wrong person.