2

Chapter 2

The commissary's sister quickly helped contact the owner and made an appointment to meet at a café off campus.

Su Ziqing ordered coffee, sat and waited for a while, and saw an aunt about sixty or seventy years old coming in at the door, her hair was a little gray, but she could see that her temperament was very good, and her posture was tall, she asked at the door and walked straight towards Su Ziqing.

"Hello!" Su Ziqing hurriedly got up and helped her pull away the chair, "You are the landlord my sister said, right?"

The aunt sat down and ordered a cup of coffee and nodded: "My surname is Yan, little girl, are you going to rent a house?" Ah Yuan told you that my house is not good for business, right?

"Well, my sister told me," Su Ziqing smiled, "The rent is within my acceptable range, so I want to take a look, maybe let me drive."

"O young man!" The aunt sighed with emotion, "Okay, the house is not far away, it's in the new community over there, I'll take you over to see it."

It is indeed not far, driving over about fifteen minutes, Su Ziqing calculated, so that she came from home for about twenty minutes a day, which was very convenient. The shop is outside the door of the community, the two-story store, the area is not large, look at the lot should not be bad business, that is, the decoration is a little dull, but also relatively rough, Su Ziqing looked around and was quite satisfied, asked: "Aunt Yan, what did you do here before?"

"It started as a bun shop, and not long after that, it also opened a shop next to it, which was better than his business, so it closed, and then rented it out and opened a cake shop, which was only three months, and it was not rented, and someone rented it to sell what Internet celebrity food bar, and it didn't open, no, it was empty for almost a year." Aunt Yan said helplessly, "I'm afraid that this house is not very good if no one lives in, and I can only open the window and clean it after a while, but I'm old, and I really don't want to move, so I plan to rent it out cheaper." It's

all food, Su Ziqing thought, this is quite good, the kitchen is ready-made, no need to change water and electricity, just this dull tone... Didn't anyone think of changing it? So depressing, no one wants to walk in, it doesn't look very clean and appetizing.

Su Ziqing made up her mind and asked, "Aunt Yan, I think the house is very good, can I renovate it?" This doesn't quite fit my store's positioning.

"Yes, you can watch the decoration yourself, this house was renovated by me back then, and I don't understand it very well, so I installed it casually." Aunt Yan readily agreed.

"Can the rent be cheaper?" You see I still have to pay for the renovation, and I promise that even if I don't rent it in the future, your rent here will increase. Su Ziqing was eager to bargain.

Aunt Yan smiled all of a sudden: "You little girl, will you still bargain?"

Su Ziqing smiled and did not speak, and Aunt Yan continued: "I won't charge you rent during the renovation, how about we talk about it after it is installed?"

Su Ziqing's eyes lit up, this saving is really not a small amount of money for her now, and she immediately smiled: "Thank you Aunt Yan, in the future, Aunt Yan will come to eat here for free!"

"Little girl, quite shrewd, it seems that your business is really possible to do." Aunt Yan smiled and said, "Okay, then let's sign the contract."

After

the contract was signed, Su Ziqing looked at the small shop in front of her and took a deep breath, from now on she will be a person with a career!

The decoration design of the store Su Ziqing has long been conceived in her heart, the original kitchen and the outside of the store are completely separated, occupying a large space, and it is not easy for her to operate, so simply knock out the wall to make an island, the store door is too small, very affecting the lighting, simply change to a glass door, other are small changes, get it up quickly.