46

After sending Alan out of the resort, Su Ziqing turned around and called Chu Muyang.

"You want to build Hope Primary School next to the resort?" Chu Muyang was surprised, "I remember they don't have a school there?"

"Yes, yes, but the people in the village are only willing to send boys to school, and girls are not allowed to go," Su Ziqing said helplessly, "So I want to build a hope primary school where girls can go to school for free."

"Have you ever wondered why they don't want to send girls to school?" Chu Muyang said, "It's not just about money."

"I know that boys go out to work to produce value, so you have to learn. And girls just wait at home, when they are old enough to have children, and if you get married, you will have value for both the family and the husband's family, and the family will get a bride price, and the husband's family will get a long-term labor force that can have children. So with a little brain, you know that there is no need to send girls to school, And most likely, girls who go to school will not go home. It also makes the family less wealthy. Su Ziqing said calmly.

Chu Muyang was surprised: "Then you still ..."

"So I'm not going to call it 'Hope Primary School', but a dream training institution," Su Ziqing said slyly, "All school-age girls in the village can come to participate in training, but Dream Seeking is not free for them to learn, but to work in Dream Seeking after the study, of course, if it is good enough, Dream Seeking will continue to support them to go to junior high school, high school and college, and then be the management of Dream Seeking, and then sign a contract with them at that time, not for life, if they want to go to other companies after working for Dream Seeking for a period of time, It is also possible to resign and go again. Chu

Muyang was silent for a while, and suddenly laughed lowly: "Su Ziqing, you really always surprise me, so the big project you said when you left the small fishing village that day, this is it?"

"Yes, but I only recently thought of the specific plan," Su Ziqing leaned on the sofa, "This is indeed a big project, isn't it?" It takes manpower, material resources, time, and convincing the people of the village.

"But I guess it's not hard for you to do this, you already have a plan, don't you?" Chu Muyang asked.

"Well, first of all, we want to make the Dream Resort fire, there are many people in the village working here, as long as they see enough value, I believe they will not refuse our training institution."

Yuan Jie, whose online name is called Heart of Steel, has become a loyal fan of Dream Seeking since the opening of Future City, and before Dream Seeking was rumored on the Internet that things were expensive to sell, Yuan Jie also helped Dream Seeking to say a few words, and the result was branded as a marketing number of Dream Seeking.

Yuan Jie, as a rich second-generation otaku, his favorite is all kinds of resorts, which can let him find a favorite place to continue to stay, eat food, and change scenery.

Although the resort began to do publicity early, it was still a long time after the official opening, Su Ziqing posted a Weibo or two on the Internet from time to time, the villa has a variety of intimate settings, the refrigerator is full of fruits and juices; The strawberries in the picking area have long been ripe, large and red, hanging on strawberry vines waiting for someone to pick them; There are also white and fat mushrooms on the grass, which have been verified by netizens with golden eyes, and they can be eaten; Not to mention the videos taken by the fishing area staff, which are full of palm-sized shrimp and hairy crabs with cyan shells and teeth and claws, which are mouth-watering after the chef's cooking.