22

The positioning of Xunmeng at the beginning was not a simple dessert shop, but a light food restaurant, so it was possible to sell sandwiches, seafood soup and other breakfasts, but Su Ziqing was alone, it was really too late to make a la carte system, and gradually let everyone think that this was a dessert shop.

To make salty snacks at this time, Su Ziqing closed the door of the shop at night, squatted on the beach of the farm, and pondered for a long time watching the shrimp swimming around under the water.

The prawns swam cheerfully, but Su Ziqing didn't come up with any salty snacks, so he got up again and planned to go to the warehouse to see what there was to add.

Milk production is the fastest, has always been abundant, Su Ziqing went into the milk processing factory to process some cream and cheese, and suddenly thought of the cheese baked lobster that he had eaten on Mermaid Island before.

Although lobster can't be sold, she can sell cheese shrimp!

Wash the prawns, cut them from the back to remove the lines, then marinate with lemon and black pepper for a while, wash off excess lemon juice and fry in butter.

Take out the fried shrimp, sprinkle salt, chopped parsley and black pepper on the shrimp, coat with the seasoned sauce, spread a layer of crushed cheese, bake in the oven until the cheese melts, the recipe of the sauce is specially learned by Su Ziqing and Eric, especially suitable for seafood.

The shrimp in Su Ziqing's shop is not small, and it is not a special place to eat, so he ordered two plates and 45 for one portion.

The price is a little high, but Xunmeng has never lacked customers who are willing to try new products, and a few girls who have always been generous saw Su Ziqing writing new products on the small blackboard, and immediately ordered one by one.

The prawns were grilled, Su Ziqing and Shen Han took out the plate, which immediately attracted the attention of everyone in the store, nothing else, that is, this shrimp looked really big.

Because it is a sea shrimp, one is the size of an adult's palm, the color is red after roasting, lying on the plate like a boat with its head held high, the cheese is golden yellow, the top is slightly burnt, and there are some green parsley chips scattered on it, making people want to eat it when they look at it.

Two roasted tomatoes are placed on the side of the prawns, which can be eaten with cheese shrimp or alone. The girl who ordered the food first took off the shrimp head, pinched the shrimp tail and took a bite, and then was pleasantly surprised to find that the shrimp shell was crispy, and if the teeth were good, they could be chewed directly and eaten. The shrimp meat is Q bomb, the cheese milk is rich, the sauce is just seasoned, and her eyes widened in admiration: "This is the best cheese shrimp I have ever eaten, much more delicious than what I ate in a Western restaurant."

On the other side, her friend cut a little roasted tomato, put it on the shrimp meat and ate it together, and nodded in admiration: "This is also delicious, different feeling." Other

customers who were originally watching saw this situation, and they also hurriedly ordered, but Su Ziqing did not prepare much shrimp on the first day, and used up more than half of the seafood porridge in the morning, and in the end, there were several guests who did not order, and they regretted why they didn't start earlier, what to hesitate, when did the dream come out to make them feel unworthy.

Su Ziqing's cheese shrimp is selling hot, but Zhou Chengjun has some trouble there.

Although it is said that businesses can freely sign up and compete fairly for the opportunity to enter the commercial street, most of the businesses that are not short of money naturally rely on money and interpersonal relationships to operate to get a position for themselves, resulting in suitable shops are no longer enough, and the catering is even more competitive.