53

Before the opening ceremony, the crew's newly built Weibo was launched step by step, and began to do preliminary publicity, bringing everyone to uncover various mysteries, Weibo is managed by the wind goblin, as a writer, the wind goblin knows how to hang his appetite and uncover the mystery step by step, a new Weibo every day, fully let everyone satisfy the desire for gossip and discussion.

I can't possibly like you V: Welcome our handsome male protagonist, the different domineering president @ Zhanyou #Yu Ziyang#, and the sunny and cute heroine @Xu Youyou #Ruan Mengyao#, look forward to their wonderful interpretations to us. 【Picture】【Picture】

"Brother Zhan is so handsome, and I look forward to Brother Zhan's performance of a different domineering president!" 【Image】" "

Who is the heroine?" Haven't seen it.

"This male and female main configuration, and poverty alleviation?"

"The girl is quite cute, she looks like the hostess, look forward to it!"

"The heroine's work has found a MV, and it is really a new person who cannot be updated."

I can't like you V: Although it is a little unruly, the kind-hearted male second # Yu Zixuan # will be played by @Zhong Jiayi, and the mature and cold female second # Jiang Liwen # will be played by @Fu Jia, this is the second time the two have cooperated, I don't know what kind of sparks will be created?

"Wow! Brother Jiayi's look is so handsome! Last time it was a little milk dog, this time it was a little wolf dog!

"Are these two a fixed match?" It's quite a match.

"Miss Fu Jia, is this noble and cold wind again?"

"This pair of happy and unhappy families, I like it very much in the book, and I think these two performances will be very funny."

I can't like you V: Today to explain to everyone, why did @Suziqing V appear in the lens testing field before? Because she is our investor! And there will also be working meals for the crew throughout the filming period, food in the show, and our shooting location, yes, this time our main location shooting location is @Dream V's newest resort and Dream Restaurant! Don't be too envious, I will send you more photos of the scene when the time comes.

"Groove? I imagined a variety of possibilities, but I never expected that the small boss was actually a gold bully?

"My mother, I can actually invest in TV dramas!"

"I was wrong, I only thought that the little boss appeared in the trial field to be an actor, but I didn't expect people to be so rich, of course, to be a bully!"

"Poverty limits my imagination, how much does it cost to invest in a TV series? Dream Hunt is so rich?

"If you look at Xunmeng's daily online and offline sales, as well as restaurant traffic and resort occupancy, you can see how rich she is."

"Are the people who offended the little boss trembling now?"

"Speaking of which, has that Xu Jiaming not appeared for a long time? Wow, I really didn't expect that I would still see such a face-punching plot in my lifetime. "What's

wrong with your focus?" Isn't the point that the crew's working meals are all produced by dreams? Is the filming location a resort? Is this work? It's a vacation! Do you still need people from the crew? Extras? Temporary workers? Prop set? I can work for free, as long as I eat!

"Upstairs, who wouldn't want to?"

The preliminary preparations were almost done, and Su Ziqing had little to do with it later, but because the three ladies under her hand, Shen Han from the Dream Restaurant, Chen Yue from the Dream Factory, and Song Qian from the dessert shop were too reliable, resulting in her boss staying here and having nothing to do, Su Ziqing still planned to fly to the resort, and by the way, arrange a place for everyone to stay.