39

The factory was finished early, but the New Year was approaching.

This year, Shen Han's relationship with the old people in the family has eased a lot, not that her parents don't want her to get married, but because she feels that her daughter has a good life, and the people around her are not worthy of her.

Shen Han's parents came to S City again before the New Year, and specially ran to Xunmeng to see her, Shen Han didn't care about Su Ziqing's refusal, he paid for a meal for his parents, Shen's father repeatedly sighed that the current young people are amazing, who would have thought that his daughter was just a single mother who was unemployed at home and had to find a part-time job in a dessert shop, and now she has become the manager of this restaurant.

The restaurant industry will not have a holiday for the New Year, and everyone knows it when they do this, so in addition to the dessert shop is closed for the New Year, the restaurant must be open until the first day of the New Year. Su Ziqing plans to arrange this year's travel in the next year, after the peak period of the Spring Festival.

There are many people this year, and all go to Mermaid Island is really beyond Su Ziqing's ability to bear, so Su Ziqing chose the second-class cape, although it is not as good as Mermaid Island, but it is also a relatively high-end tourist resort in China.

Dad Su and Mama Su still won't come back until the New Year, and Su Ziqing has long been used to it, and plans to celebrate the New Year in the store, and when the business is over, everyone will have a Chinese New Year's Eve meal together.

A few days before the New Year, the group of college classmates who had been silent for a long time suddenly became lively, and some people said that they would hold a class reunion. Su Ziqing originally didn't want to go, she still remembered that when she was on the hot search before, some classmates broke their family situation to the media, no matter who it was, anyway, this operation is quite disgusting. What's more, before she spoke, someone in the group coaxed, saying that Su Ziqing had made a lot of money in the past two years, and it was better to go to the class reunion to find a dream and let her invite everyone to eat. Immediately someone echoed and said that it was not, dreaming is so expensive, I can't afford to go, it's a bad classmate, and let everyone be stained.

Su Ziqing originally planned to reply directly in the group that she was busy with work, so she received a call from her former roommate Chen Yue, asking her if she would go to the class reunion.

Su Ziqing had a good relationship with Chen Yue when she was in college, but Chen Yue got married as soon as she graduated from college, and then gave birth to children, brought children, and gradually became estranged from Su Ziqing, and we couldn't talk two or three times a year, this time she suddenly called, Su Ziqing was still a little surprised.

"Are you going?" Su Ziqing asked, "I don't really want to go."

"I don't really want to go to class reunions, but seriously, I don't go out very often in the past year, and I really want to go out and meet people," Chen Yue said, "Can we go to the class reunion and find a place to talk?"

Su Ziqing was a little surprised: "Why don't you go out?"

Chen Yue sighed: "Take the child, the child is still young, even if I go out, I will accompany him to go out to play, I don't have any time for myself."

"What about your husband? You can let him bring it.

Chen Yue's husband is a senior one year higher than them, the two fell in love at school, and they got married immediately after graduation, her husband seems to have good ability and good work, and at that time many girls envied