43

When summer arrives, the food factory of Dream Seeking is officially open. Because the first batch of products has not yet begun to be sold, what made netizens envious in the early stage was the office environment of Dream Seeker.

The floor of the company's office was designed by Chu Muyang, because it mainly makes pastry desserts, and the office style of dreaming is also quite sweet.

Since the rented workshop is the original workshop, the area of the office floor is particularly large, which is divided into two sections, the office area and the rest area, the rest area needless to say, as the rest area of the food company, dessert counter, coffee machine, refrigerator and other things are essential, and people will put fresh small refreshments and fruit drinks every day. The rest area also continues the style of the previous dream dessert shop, with wood-colored tables and chairs and small round tables, as well as lazy sofas and small coffee tables, as long as they can complete the work, Su Ziqing does not care what posture her employees use to work.

The area allocated to each person in the office area is also very large, and the personal office area is separated by high frosted glass, and the office area can be decorated at will, without affecting the work.

Su Ziqing now has more flowers on the farm every day, except for the dessert shop and restaurant, the rest are taken to the company and placed in the lounge, and the employees who come in the morning can pick fresh flowers and put them in the vase on their desks.

Xunmeng has always attracted the attention of netizens on the Internet, and this time the new office Su Ziqing also took photos and put them on Weibo, and several young employees who had just been recruited immediately blew rainbow farts to the boss under Weibo.

"The company has fresh fruit every day! Super fresh! Look at this strawberry, and cherries! I didn't expect that one day I would realize cherry freedom in the company, and I would make up for it immediately after eating! 【Picture】" "

And this flower and fruit tea see no!" Lounge's! Take such a big jar as you like! 【Image】"

"The owner is also so nice, every day bring a basket of flowers for us to take and put on the desk, this flower is super beautiful, and very fresh, I wake up groggy every morning, as soon as I enter the office I am refreshed!" I feel like I'm working more efficiently! 【Image】" "

Fresh dessert! Those guys in the production department have to bring a batch up every day, this strawberry cheesecake is really delicious, you must buy it, it is new and has not been released before! Of course I don't have to buy it, I'm even tired of eating, he! 【Image】" "

What a fairy company! That strawberry is too big! The cherries are actually in pots, is it really sorry for its worth?

"Seriously, won't the boss be bankrupt by you?"

"What's going on with this company? Daily life is to eat and eat, in the end, is there anyone in the office?

"Naruto doesn't say secret words, I want to go to this company. Where to submit my resume?

However, in such a seemingly free and casual atmosphere, the development of Dream Seeking Company was beyond everyone's expectations. First of all, the online sales were a great success, less than three months, and opened a specialty store in S City, and it was also snatched up early every day, but because Su Ziqing underestimated everyone's purchasing ability, the workshop was really smaller, and as a result, the sales staff in the store had to explain to customers every day: "It's really not that we engage in hunger marketing, we really can't do so much, you see that our internal staff now don't eat desserts in order to save you a little!"