6

Chapter 6

Because it is an urgent rush in the same city, early the next morning, the coffee machine and coffee beans purchased by Su Ziqing online arrived, she herself is a person with higher requirements for coffee, and she also bought better quality coffee beans, which is her own preferred caramel nut flavor.

The coffee machine is fully automatic grinding, the time is still early, Su Ziqing tried to make himself a cup of American, the flavor is indeed good, but it is inevitable that there is some sourness, Su Ziqing frowned, took a bottle of milk from the refrigerator and added a little.

It stands to reason that cold milk added to it, the aroma of coffee will not have much effect, but the moment of stirring, Su Ziqing obviously felt that the coffee aroma in the air changed, the taste was more intense, and the aroma of nuts became more obvious, she tried to taste it, sure enough, the sour taste was almost not felt, and the taste of the coffee also became mellow, it seems that the milk stimulates the most perfect state of coffee beans, which is almost the best coffee Su Ziqing has ever drunk.

After drinking a cup and resisting the urge to have another one, she quickly began to prepare today's breakfast sandwich. As soon as it was put into the glass display case, the door was pushed open, and the glasses guy who bought the thick pork chop sandwich yesterday walked in and said: "Three thick pork chop sandwiches, two steak sandwiches, one chicken chop sandwich, strawberry milk six cups packed!"

Su Ziqing was stunned for a moment, and asked while moving to take it for him: "Are you doing wholesale here with me?"

"Oh don't mention it, yesterday I took the sandwich to the company, and my colleague snatched half of it, and as a result, he grabbed me and asked me where to buy such a delicious sandwich, and other colleagues also tasted it when they saw him like that, and then my own half was divided by them, no, today almost the entire office asked me to help buy for me, and yesterday's milk was also drunk by them." He sniffed his nose while complaining, "Hey boss, do you have coffee here?"

"Well, just bought a coffee machine, do you want a drink?" Su Ziqing handed him the packed sandwich.

"Okay, let's have a cup of coffee, five cups of strawberry milk."

Su Ziqing made him a cup: "The sugar is taken by yourself on the counter, do you want to add milk?" It's especially delicious.

"I'm not used to adding milk, but since the boss you said so, just add it."

Su Ziqing added milk to help him seal the coffee, thinking, this is milk injected into the soul, how can he not add it!

Considering that there were basically no sandwiches left yesterday, today Su Ziqing made more, sure enough, it was sold out, and a few students who did not have classes also deliberately came to the store early in the morning, complaining to her that the school commissary used to sell delicious corn and bacon sandwiches, but recently they were actually not sold, fortunately, the dream is not too far from the school, and it will be a short time to ride a shared bicycle.

Su Ziqing was a little weak-hearted, the store was too busy, she really didn't care about delivering to the school commissary, she simply stopped the business there.

The new product she plans to release today is an improved version of the bread temptation.

The sandwiches were sold out, and she had very little business on her side from noon to one or two o'clock in the afternoon, just enough time for her to try new products.

Cut the bread into long strips, brush with a layer of honey butter, bake it in the oven until the skin becomes crispy, wrap the oil paper at one end, put it in a dark bamboo woven small basket, the ice cream is Su Ziqing's own Italian ice cream made the night before, using farm eggs and cream, made the original and strawberry flavor two flavors, packed in a cherry blossom-like white porcelain rimmed bowl, full of cut strawberries, the ice cream was taken out and slightly reduced, If you like the crispy taste, you can directly take the toast to dip, you can eat cool ice cream and crispy outside and soft inside, and some slightly hot toast strips, toast strips can also be placed in ice cream for a longer time, so that the ice cream slightly penetrates into the toast, and it is another taste.