23

"Did we just pass through the time tunnel?"

The design drawings of the commercial street are already heartwarming, and when the design drawings become a reality and really put themselves in it, it can only make people sigh with emotion, and Su Ziqing can finally experience the shock that the girl who described Wow Sai felt.

The style of the entire future city is not gray like a science fiction movie, but a large area of white, silver gray and metallic blue, which looks quite sci-fi, most of the places above the pedestrian street have long metal awnings, which look like solar panels, and the street lights on the street are all solar and wind energy models, which looks like they want to use natural energy to the extreme.

There are balance cars that can be rented every section of the road, and Su Ziqing can't help but marvel that it really costs a lot of money, no wonder that intentional damage needs to be compensated.

The style of the buildings is quite unique, they are all irregular shapes with smooth lines, but they are unexpectedly harmoniously combined, and the different high-rise buildings are connected by closed bridges of staggered heights, which are silver and presumably paved with solar panels.

Amazing is a huge building in the center of the future city, when outside, many people are speculating what this tall and uplifted blue arc building is, and now Su Ziqing finally sees it, it is a whale.

It's not exactly what a whale looks like, it basically looks like a building with smooth lines, but it makes it clear at a glance that the design concept comes from a whale.

There are doors on the front and side of the building, Su Ziqing and Shen Han enter through the gate of the whale's mouth, and inside is a large hall, with arc-shaped stairs on the left and right, and a transparent landscape elevator in the middle.

The first and fourth floors of the building are dedicated to food and beverages, and the top floor has a cinema and mobile shops. Su Ziqing and Shen Han read the planning map displayed in the elevator, and ran all the way to the whaletail part after leaving the elevator.

The tail of the whale is a high upturned arc, and the entire circle on the side is light blue transparent glass, as if in the ocean, which can be regarded as the most beautiful part of the entire building, Su Ziqing sighed deeply: "If I can open the shop here, I will change my dream to a fishtail restaurant."

"You think too much boss," Shen Han knocked her dream awake, "Let's take a look at the serious shop." Seeing

this building, the shops outside the building were not within Su Ziqing's consideration at all, and Su Ziqing directly circled the scope here.

Because considering that he also made breakfast, the shop naturally could not be placed on the fourth floor, and finally Su Ziqing settled on a shop near the door and sent the shop number to Minister Zhang.

Minister Zhang quickly replied with a message: "You wait at the door for a while, I'll come over right away, open the door for you to come in and see." The

place where Minister Zhang works seems to be not far away, and it will arrive soon.

"The doors are all fingerprint electronic locks, and now they are the fingerprints of the staff, and they will change the fingerprints when you rent them." Minister Zhang asked the staff who followed him to open the door and said to Su Ziqing.

The store is located in the belly of the whale, near the outside side is a sea-blue transparent floor-to-ceiling window, Minister Zhang took Su Ziqing and Shen Han over, knocked lightly on the side of the glass twice, and an electronic display screen immediately appeared on the glass.