47

Because it was the first phase of business, Su Ziqing stayed at the resort during this time, and the chefs here were also the first apprentices who came out with Yang Lian and Chen Yu, all of whom were excellent students.

Early the next morning, the guests who came to the floating restaurant found that it was Su Ziqing who was preparing breakfast with the chefs, and a few people who were originally familiar customers greeted her in surprise: "The little boss personally went out today?"

Su Ziqing smiled and said, "I've always been out in person, but you haven't seen it."

Another customer asked, "If the little boss appears, there must be something new that hasn't come out somewhere else, right?"

"You can guess right, the menu is on the table, see if you can order something new." Su Ziqing smiled, and pointed to the dessert table next to them, "The desserts, small snacks, fruits and juice sparkling wine here are all available throughout the day, you can come and get them yourself at any time, and I will put new products on it."

The familiar customer touched his face, and said helplessly: "Little boss, your resort is a fattening village, you said that even if you set a price, you can control my evil hand, you are all free, I now want to get something to eat on the beach while basking in the sun." Although

Yuan Jie is a big fan of Dreams, and Su Ziqing has never met, watching them chatting at this time, he quickly found a place to sit down first, it was still a little cold in the morning, Yuan Jie did not go to the position in the water, found a small pavilion to sit down and opened the menu.

He wasn't a regular customer at Dream Shop, so he didn't have much obsession with new products, just looked for something that looked good on the menu, ordered a creamy grilled mushroom, and an egg cup with garlic toast, because it was a little hot, he thought about it and ordered another iced latte.

The drink was the first to come up, Yuan Jie saw the two girls at the table next to him order the snow top coffee, the snow top coffee is packed in a high conical glass coffee cup, there is a round ice cream ball on it, the ice cream ball is also covered with a hat-like conical crispy egg cone, the girl took the hat-shaped egg cone down, used a small spoon to dig some ice cream on it and took a bite, clicking a crisp sound, Yuan Jie suddenly regretted that he didn't light the snow top coffee, I thought I would have to order a drink when I went to the beach at noon.

Soon, the breakfast ordered by Yuan Jie came up, it was brought by Su Ziqing, Yuan Jie heard the girl next to him say enviously: "Oh, it's the little boss who took it, it seems to be a new product, quickly see what he ordered!" Yuan Jie suddenly felt balanced.

Su Ziqing put the plate on the table and reminded: "This breakfast egg cup is full of eggs, fried bacon, cheese and sour cream, the eggs are half-cooked, you can use the accompanying toast to dip and eat, it's delicious." Yuan

Jie nodded, saw Su Ziqing go, looked down at the two breakfasts he ordered, milky roasted mushrooms in a light yellow, shaped like a woven basket ceramic plate, under a layer of oil-absorbing paper, grilled mushrooms fat toot, white, all the same size, placed upside down on oil-absorbing paper, the stalk of the mushroom was removed, replaced by roasted cheese, covered with mushrooms, sprinkled with some black pepper.

The mushroom is not too big, one bite by one, Yuan Jie used a fork to plug it into his mouth and bite, almost scalded by the juice bursting from the mushroom, quickly covered his mouth with a tissue, and quickly took a few bites and swallowed.

Although it is a little hot, but I have to say that this mushroom is really delicious, looking at although there is no simple trick, the entrance is really fresh and fragrant, Yuan Jie took another plate and put it in front of him, cut it and looked at it, and found that it was covered with crushed tomatoes under the cheese, no wonder there was some sweet and sour taste.